-->

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Etude House - Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit # N02 Light Beige

Hello my precious readers!

I am back with a new review, this time I will review BB cream from Etude House.
I will start with some story, like usually. I remember first BB wave in Europe. It was interesting to watch commercial like: "The most selling BB ... buy it!" I wasn't really paying attention. Why would I?
I think, my first BB I've got from my mom, but it was too dark, to my pale snow skin, so I was looking like an orange with white eyes. Really! :D
So, naturally, I wasn't really interested.
Time was passing and I accidentally found BB cream from ETUDE HOUSE. But, let's move back to my review!

How does it look like?





  

You can be surprised nicely by its dispenser. BB cream will be not over all your face, when you will try to get it out! And I have to say, that this is very big BB cream. It fits to ETUDE HOUSE pouch, but maybe to your casual pouch it don't really have to.
Texture

Texture is pretty nice, mild, easy to spread. It might look a little bit darker, than your skin, but that's alright, because cream will quickly become very bright! Yes~

Promised effect

-recommended for only skin
-keep your makeup without excessive sebum of darkening
-prefect coverage

-whitening effect
-anti-wrinkle effect
-anti-darkening effect
-making skin soft

What it actually does 


-I used this BB cream with super dry skin and it was not so bad, better than other products, use CC cream, if your skin is dry too much
-perfect whitening effect, good if you are having pink skin!
-glowing effect was not mentioned, but I feel like a star on the photos!

-making skin soft like a cotton

-sorry, I don't know about anti-wrinkle affect, I am not having wrinkles yet...
-anti darkening effect

In the end I prepared for you special photo!  For half of my face I used this BB cream and second half is clean! ~~
***** This photo was not photoshoped, this is real effect of this BB cream, to make your face glowing and whitening! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶











Summary:

Design of the product: 5/5 (I definitely like dispenser here!)
Promised effect: 5/5 (My photos looks much more better, while using this)
Price: 5/5 (Not bad, about 13-17 dollars)
Buying again?: 5/5 Definitely! ^^

I hope you enjoyed my review! See you next time and feel free to comment and ask me any questions! ;) 





4 comments:

  1. it's really glowing! Amazing. I think, I would like to buy it.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that! I hope you enjoyed my review, have a nice day ;)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.