-->

Friday, March 27, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE - Rosy Tint Lips - 1 Before Blossom - Review

Hello everybody!

I am back with another review today. You might know that feeling, when you are watching beautiful Koreans with perfect lips which looks like from heaven. When I was looking for perfect lipstick for this ombre/gradient/tint lips, I found Rosy Tint Lips and I knew, that I have to have it!

How does it look like?



  

It looks very interesting, indeed. It can surprise you, when you will open it. ^^
When you open it, you will see not a classical lipstick, but I would say, furry texture and little dot, from which, you can get your "lipstick". It's a little bit harder to get it out, but not that hard.








Close up picture, you can see very thick texture, actually more like pasta! You should be careful, because this thick texture will not hydrate your lips. Use some lip balm! ;)











Full lips
Ombre/ gradient lips



What is it for?

It is great for gradient/tint/sombre lips. But it can be great lipstick as well!

You can check my gradient/tint/ombre lips tutorial here


I have also new tutorial for half 
gradient/tin/ombre lips here

Summary:


Design of the product: 5/5 (design is interesting, very rare in cosmetics)
Promised effect: 5/5 (making beautiful lips!)
Price: 5/5 (about 10 dollars, not bad!)
Buying again?: 5/5 (YES! And I want to try another color ^_^)

I hope you enjoyed it and see you next time! ;)








12 comments:

  1. Oh! I am surprised by its looks. I have never ever seen lipstick like that. Very interesting. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's look is very interesting, indeed! Have a nice day~~

      Delete
  2. Etude House - Rosy Tint Lips... Hmm... Love it! the way of gradient lips, amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, if you like it! Have a nice day! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I have never ever seen design like this! Does it really work good as a lipstick as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! it's great lipstick and it lasts on your lips for a very long time ;)

      Delete
  4. Very intresting! I want that lipstick now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am recommending to buy it! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, very well done. I truly like the ombre lips look. Imma try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try! ~ and then you can share your experience! Have a nice day ;)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.