-->

Monday, March 23, 2015

Etude House Sweet Recipe Pouch Review



Hello!

Today I want to introduce you my favorite pouch from Etude House! Name of the product is Etude House Sweet Recipe Pouch. 

How does it look like?

I have to say, that packing is very cute! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) It looks like a chocolate bar, when it arrived. You can check my photos for details. I ordered second one, so I've had put them next to each other, for you guys to compare!



On the other side you can see some tips how to use it! It's so painful to open it. I like that design a lot!

 


It's a pouch with 3 main spaces. Each one is designed differently. If you own many Etude House products, it might fit perfectly! Check picture above! But I had to put my lipsticks to net space. T^T Because it's lipstick space is too small to fit regular lipsticks.

- Available for daily using
- You can't use overfill it, because it might tear
- It has a lot of close-able space and products can't easily fall down and break
- Waterproof from outside
- very handy to use

- quick access to all you stuff

Possible problems
1. Over- filling net
If you over-fill it, it might tear. This warning I would seriously need before buying. You have to take care of it.
But I think, it was my fault. As a student I don't have a time, so I over-filled it that much, that it got torn. Please be careful! 

2. Western lipstick might not fit
As you can see right to my BB cream there are 2 lipsticks, each of them was too big for lipstick space.


Summary:

Just like every time, I am bringing you summary! This time, I am changing it, a little bit.

Design of the product: 5/5 (Super cute design!)

Availability: 3/5 (This is the best Etude House pouch ever, but you will be super lucky to get it -_-;;; it's not on the official global web site, sorry Etude)
Price of the product: 5/5 (Price is around 13.00 dollars)
Buying again?: 5/5 I just bought another one! 


I hope, this review helped you! Please share your experience with me! Have a nice day ~ ^^

6 comments:

  1. Hello, it is sweet but make up which was inside was your or not ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Denis, I would love to get if full. But it was empty. Honestly, I was hoping, that it could be full as well. hahaha
      Have a nice day! ;)

      Delete
  2. ♥ rada som počula Tvoj hlas :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariánka moja milovaná! Aj ja by som ťa chcela počuť. Dúfam že sa čoskoro opäť stretneme!!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

      Delete
  3. The desing is really fantastic! :) But.. why is its name Sweet recipe? Didn't get it x) Magda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Magda! Actually, it's a collection. They made Sweet Recipe lipsticks, eye-shadows, nail polishes, etc... you can check it ;)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.