-->

Sunday, March 22, 2015

HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion 170ml vs HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion 170ml review

Hello and welcome back~
Today I will show you a post with a super long title. I am sorry, but I don't know how to shorten it. Today I will compare 2 products, both Skin Lotions and from the same brand, HADA LABO

It's quite a name in Japan, they are proud to say, that one drop is enough for all the face. It was in its commercial. You can check their website: http://hadalabousa.com/products/moisturizing/

First I have to say, that:
red products are anti-aging

white products are moisturizing
blue products are whitening.

It's good to know, that you can distinguish each type by color. Believe me, I had a big problem when I was buying it for a very first time.

This is how products looks like:



About HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion 170ml

"Firm and smooth the look of your skin as you moisturize. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your skin care routine.The HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer." 

In other words, it's moisturizing anti-aging toner. 



Texture: Very thick if I should compare with  HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion. It looks milky a little bit.
It's also more sticky. But I think, it's better, because face doesn't feel sticky at all! 


Feeling from usage: Texture is thicker, so it's easier to spread it over my face. I am not using it much, because my face is young to use it daily. But if you have problems with aging skin I definitely recommend it! This lotion is more moisturizing my face than HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion.



Note: My mom is recommending this for everybody who wants hydrated and elastic face!

Contains collagen!


About HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion:


"Instantly hydrate your skin. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion should be used after washing. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it's actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption. The HADA LABO Goku-jyun Lotion Light can also be used as a standalone moisturizer with a lighter texture than HADA LABO Goku-jyun Lotion. You can choose HADA LABO Goku-jyun Lotion or Light Lotion, depending on your preference."




Texture: Reminds me water a lot. It's very thin, but one drop is really enough to use for all your face.Feeling from usage: My skin feel very fresh, indeed. It's a moisturizer, but you should use also a cream. My skin feel very dry after 1-2 hours, if I will not use anything after applying this lotion.  So be careful!

I think, it's good for all types of skin. My mom started to use this as well, I've got this first. She told me, that she feels younger so I offered her anti-aging lotion, red one and now each of us is having our own lotion. 



Summary:

Alpha Lotion - anti-aging: 
Design of the product: 5/5 (drops come out very well - one drop is enough for all the face)

Promised effect: 4/5 (effect is good, skin is elastic, but still not hydrated enough, only for aged skin)

Price: 3/5 (I don't know, how big is price in Japan, but on the internet you can get it for about 20 dollars, it's more expensive than moisturizing lotion, but it contains collagen)
Buying again?: 4/5 It's good product, my mom will want another bottle!



Light Lotion - moisturizing

Design of the product: 4/5 (drops come out very well - one drop is enough for all the face, but texture is too thin, so you might have a problems)

Promised effect: 4/5 (face feels very fresh, but still not hydrated enough, but for toner is still pretty good. This product fits all kinds and all ages of skin!)

Price: 4/5 (on the internet you can get it for about 17 dollars with shipping )
Buying again?: 4/5 It's not bad, but I will try another product maybe.

Thank you and have a nice day! Comment for any questions! ^^

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I should buy it, but now I am sure. Thanks for the review!
    Thx Nana! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pick well! You can share experience later ;)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.