-->

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Innisfree - Wine Peeling Jelly Softener 180 ml review

Hello everybody,

this is Nana with her first review, ever!

Today, I will share my experience with peeling. I used a few peelings in my life, but usually it was very painful memory. A little dots in a liquid were scratching my face, I had also common allergic reactions. Until...

My boyfriend is really nice to me and from time to time he gives me Korean products. By some chance I crossed my patch with Innisfree - Wine Peeling Jelly Softener.

Bottle reminds me real wine!

When I first tried this peeling, its softness surprised me very nicely. Why? Smell is very fresh. (Note: it smells very good, I would maybe eat it! haha)
Liquid inside is thick and little peeling dots were not scratching my face. It surprised me. So, does it really work? No hard big dots, no effect? How can it peel my dead skin cells?






Thick liquid will gently touch your skin, and you will rub your face... You can use some cotton, or simply your hands. I highly recommend to clean your skin with your face foam first! If you will use just peeling first, you will spread dirt over your face.

Yes, I am a little bit disgusting to use my hands, but my hands are dry as well, and I have better feeling on my face and my hands as well, after using this product!



          
Result: My skin feels hydrated and fresh! You can see dead skin cells on my hand! Many people asked me, that it must be fake. (Mostly my mom!) But it's not. It really works, my super sensitive skin didn't recognize any allergic reactions. On my face and hand you can see dead skin cells. Don't look at it too close! It's a little bit embarrassing~ haha
Innisfree wine peeling jelly softener, about:

This hypoallergenic hydrating peeling softener creates a clear and smooth jelly-like skin as it exfoliates dead skin cells and provides moisture with wine.

In the end, summary, nobody likes too long posts: 


Design of the product: 5/5 (very creative, it looks/smells like a wine!)
Promised effect: 5/5 (I was nicely surprised)
Price: 4/5 (I've got this product for about 13 dollars, but I was lucky, if you are looking for buying it, it might go around 16-18 dollars)
Buying again?: 5/5 Definitely!

I hope you enjoyed my post! See you next time! Have a wonderful day! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.