-->

Friday, March 27, 2015

Ombre Gradient Tint Lips Tutorial - Etude House - Rosy Tint Lips

Hi my dear readers!

Just like I promised you, here is my tutorial for Ombre Gradient Tint Lips Tutorial, with Etude House. I am just reminding you, that my color is number one,
Before Blossom.



Don't forget, that you can still make full lips with this lipstick if you will not like it!
Add some lip gloss, if you want it more 3D.


Another NEW Tutorial - Half ombre lips HERE  


I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time! ;)

7 comments:

  1. I like when you are making tutorials more! Please continue ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know, that it would be interesting for you! I know a few more good tutorials, so I will share them soon! Thank you for you opinion! ^^

      Delete
    2. Wau, really quick response. Well then, I am looking forward to see new tutorials. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooooh yeah this is fiiiine! Makes me feel and look so feminine.... me... ME!!!:D Nana you´re magical!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my deaaaar! I am glad to help. I am preparing new tutorials soon~~~ :D

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.