-->

Friday, February 27, 2015

What "ddalgi" (딸기) actually mean?

Ddalgi is from Korean and it means strawberry. It's quite funny word, because I have a special pronunciation and nobody understands me. hahaha

Actually my boyfriend learned me that word. This word is cute in many languages, I know it in many languages as well. Soon strawberries will come to our shops and we will be able to enjoy them once again! I can't wait.

My specialty is this recipe, quite easy one. You will need only Nutella and Strawberries!!! So yummy~~~

You can imagine it's taste. Have a nice sweet day! ~ Nana ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.