-->

Friday, April 3, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Fantastic Color Eyes - Bloody Halloween Review

Hello everybody!

I am back again! ^^ This time, I will give you review about my precious eye shadows. Why so precious? It looks normal, but it was gift for my 22nd Birthday! Yay!

How does it look like? 





I am confused a little bit with paper cover. I am not really sure, if it's cool, but I like plastic cover a lot! ^^
There is an empty space in the middle. I like it as well. 

Where can I get it?

I am sorry to tell you, but this eye shadows were part of Limited Edition: Bloody Halloween and Bohemian Soul. They were aired around autumn 2014.  


I have Bloody Halloween and currently it's sold out. I remeber, how my boyfriend was in 3 Etude House stores is Seoul, but in the end, he had to buy it online. He is so sweet! ^^ 
But good news is, that New Limited Editions were aired! Yay! I ordered them and I will give you new review as soon as it will arrive. Bad news is, that it's already sold out on Global Etude site, so I am recommending to try ebay, where you can find last pieces, so hurry up, until it will be gone! ^^ 





About the  cover


I love it's plastic cover as you can see. It's purple, simple and chic! This cover is protecting your eye shadows perfectly I have to admit, that I accidentally dropped it a few times, but, thanks god, nothing happened!
(Anyway, I broke many eye shadows like that, but this one is good quality!)   







About the colors


Colors looks pretty good and they have nice names as well. Some are very funny. And they are strong. 

Pale - I like this one for high lights. My hand is already pale, so you can't really see. Sorry.

Zombie Kiss - This one is not made of dust but it's more like balm, possible to use for eyes and also lips! ;)

Which Hunting - Pinkish for a secondary color or for a cheeks.

Funky Horror - It's not a really like a real purple, it's very soft. (+glitter)

Bloody Burgundy - This one reminds me some old vintage rose pink! (+glitter)

Halloween Night - great for base! This is not black, not grey and not brown. I am using this one the most with Pale - great combination!!! (+glitter)

I have also some official Etude House picture, how can you use colors. Enjoy it!




Here I have some official picture from ETUDE HOUSE. In this picture I really loved Funky Horror, but in the reality this color is not suiting me. But Zombie Kiss looks perfect all the time! 




Summary:
Design of the product: 5/5 (hard to break, nice colors, I like it!)
Promised effect: 5/5 (effect is good and colors are not transparent)
Price: 5/5 (price is around 14.000 won in Korea but online it's around 15 dollars) 
Buying again?:skipped, this is limited edition.


I hope you liked this post, I will show you some tutorials with eye shadows soon! ;) Have a nice day!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing colours but i like new limited edition more !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michaela, I kind of of agree. I like brighter pink colors too. But I still like Bloody Halloween as well. Have a nice day ;)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.