-->

Sunday, April 5, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Fantastic Color Eyes - Bloody Halloween - Eye shadows Tutorial

Hello everybody!

I am bringing you another tutorial with ETUDE HOUSE Eye shadows.



You will need:


-ETUDE HOUSE  Bloody Halloween Eye shadows
-BB cream
-Eyeliner
-Mascara
-another lip gloss, bright color

Don't forget, colors are ordered as it follows:

A- Pale
B- Zombie Kiss
C- Witch Hunting
D- Funky Horror
E- Bloody Burgundy
F- Halloween Night

Let's start!




















In the end, some photos, how it looks in final:



I hope you like it! Have a nice day. See you next time! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! :) I wish I was able to do something like this. But I'm very clumsy about make-up. What a shame. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry, just a little bit more practice and you will get used to it. I wish you a wonderful day ;)

      Delete
  2. Nana, what an amazing style you have! Thank you for your advice in make-up tutorial. You look so wanderful, and I hope that your tricks will suit to me, at least as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina, oh thank you dear! I hope, it will suit you well. Have a nice day~~ :)))

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.