-->

Friday, April 10, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Fantastic Color Eyes - Cherry Blossom Review

Hello everybody,

I am back, with new review of my fresh goods. Yay! I was so exited when I went to the post office, today. I was drooling over tracking it for over 2 weeks because of Easter Eve. -_-;;; Such an evil Easter.


So what am I going to review? My new LIMITED eye shadows.

How does it look like?



I really like covers! Both are really cute and colorful, pure spring. And design is similar to previous limited edition eye shadows in shape and material.


About the colors:

As you might know from the name, this is cherry themed. Colors look very fresh, if you compare them with Rose Garden. Let's look at them! 
Cherry Coke - when I was deciding, which eye shadow to buy, Cherry Coke was the main reason. I need dark tone to make contrast the most.

Cherry March - second reason why did I buy it. I seriously love this color. Buy my boyfriend thinks that something happened with my eyes when I use it. He doesn't understand. -_-;;



Baby Peony - reminds me cherry flower, why? What do you think? But it's nice to use it with Cherry March

Hello Spring - if you want to buy this eye shadows only because of this, buy it twice. This contains different texture, special one, which will be spent QUICKLY. But it's thick.


Floral Walk - this one is more like pinky brown, or can I say copper brown?

Warm Morning - last is brown again, but this one is very light. I can't wait to use it for kind of smoky spring eyes!
 









Official Etude House preview


Summary:
Design of the product: 5/5 (I like it more than Bloody Halloween)
Promised effect: 5/5 (colors are like described and I love Cherry March!)
Price: 5/5 (price in Korea is around 14.000 won, outside of Korea it's for about 17.00 dollars)
Buying again?: maybe, if it would be possible, because it's limited edition. ;)

Hurry to buy and have a nice weekend! Tutorial soon! ^^

2 comments:

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.