-->

Saturday, April 18, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Fantastic Color Eyes - Rose Garden Review

Nice to see you, again! ^^

I've received my new Limited Edition eye shadows and I very satisfied! Yay! As I mentioned before, I didn't really wanted to buy Rose Garden, but Cherry Blossom. One week later, I was confused, because I realized, that I love them both. So I ordered also Rose Garden.

How does it look like?



Very sweet design, similar to Cherry Blossom. But, I am worried, because it's white. With my previous experience, I can say, that white cosmetics will never stay white for too long time. lol

About the colors:
When I used them, I was surprised a lot, because of colors appeared much more better in reality than in the picture. 

Juliette - looks like my skin :D


Honey Bouquet - very thick glittering texture. Great for highlighting. Reminds me honey.

Antique Touch - darkest one!

Handtied - color between red and pink, very bright. Reminds me rose color.


Vintage rose - yes! Vintage, a lot.

My girl - I was surprised by this one, when I tried it, I fell in love. Color is so rich and very nice! You have to try this one! 









Official Etude House preview:


Summary:

Design of the product: 5/5 (I don't like that it's white, but cover is good and protects eye shadows well, that's why 5/5)
Promised effect: 5/5 ( nicer colors than Cherry Blossom, in my opinion)
Price: 5/5 (around 15 dollars on Ebay, in Etude House stores - sold out)
Buying again? Reminding you, last time, hurry up, because it's Limited edition! ^^

Have a nice day and you can follow me, to have fresh reviews! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the Antique touch and Honey bouquet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both look awesome in use! I will post tutorial soon. Thank you and have a wonderful day! :))

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.