-->

Saturday, June 6, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE - Dreaming Swan Value Kit Review

Hello everybody! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I feel so tired, I am so busy with university exams. I wanted to write this review like one month ago, but I was full time working on rest of my homeworks and exams. Well, I just finished some paintings and I can't paint anymore! So I am here~~~ ^__^

Let's start review!

How does it look like?

Super cute and super perfect! When I heard news about fresh LIMITED collection published, I was so exited! This time, ETUDE was co-working with  Kerrie Hess and she designed whole collection.

As you can see, this Dreaming Swan Value Kit contains 3 things:

1. Dreaming Swan Pouch
2. Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek
3. 
Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk



1. Dreaming Swan Pouch

Pouch was beautiful, but size is super tiny. I wanted to use it for all my cosmetics. But, it's really pretty! So I don't mind. ^^

Inside is a flower pattern. And you can input there "second floor". But it doesn't fit well, and its size is already small...

I like it's top! 3D skirts is so lovely and adorable!



2. Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek #2 Pointe CoralThis is blusher and also eye shadow. I didn't use any blusher until now, because my cheeks are naturally all the time RED. But after seeing this, I fell in love! Color is more like orange or peach. And my cheeks are shinning like a princess's cheeks.
Can you see 3D puff? It's super cute and soft. ^^
PS: size BIG!


3. 
Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk

#2 OR225
The biggest disappointment comes last. I loved this color! I love all lipsticks, but this one is pure LIPS DRYER. Color is nice, but after apply, it doesn't look so nice on my lips. I heard some rumors, that I am not the only one. -_-;;



Testing!


Official Etude Preview:

                                      

Summary of 1. Dreaming Swan Pouch:
Design: 5/5 (I love design!!!)
Promised effect: 3/5 (small, you can put there 2-3 Eye and Cheek OR 2-3 lipsticks)
Price: 5/5 (price is up to 10 dollars)



Summary of 2. Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek 
#2 Pointe Coral
Design: 4/5 (perfect, but maybe I mind the size, hard to travel with)
Promised effect: 5/5 (princess cheeks!)
Price: 5/5 (price is up to 13 dollars, fair price for 3D puff, blusher and eye shadow)


Summary of 3. Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk
#2 OR225:
Design: 4/5 (cute, but not so handy)
Promised effect: 2/5 (color is beautiful, but I could give a nickname to this lipstick:LIPS DRYER )
Price: 5/5 (price is about 8 dollars)

I hope you enjoyed this review. See you next time! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.