-->

Monday, August 24, 2015

Etude House - Play Pencil Review and Tutorial

Hello guys!

Thank you very much for 10.000 visitors! Today I am bringing you a review on Play Pencils from Etude House + video make up haul!
(。◕ ∀ ◕。)




Play Pencil... wait, what?

Play pencils are for creative make up artists like a gold! You can use your creativity as much as possible. Eyeshadows, lipsticks, eyebrows colors, blushers, concealers, you don't need it when you have play pencils~ 





Play Pencil Make Up Haul:



What does it contains?
One pencil contains wax-kind of 
graphite inside of plastic tube and sharpener. (Sharpener is located on the bottom of each pencil). There is about 50 kind of colors of Play Pencils.






Important notice


You can't use all kind of colors to all parts of your face. Mostly reddish pencils are recommended to not be used for eyes. But you can use all pencils as eyeshadows! ^^

More here:Suggestion from official web:- As Eyeliner: 1~5, 27~50
- As Eyeshadow: All options
- As Makeup Base: 6~10
- As Highlighter: 6
- As Concealer: 8
- As Lip / Blusher: 11~26
- As Eyebrow: 41, 42


My first feelings: 

I was worried at first, I was scared to use it. But I had a chance, to get Pink Pass Membership gift for free (or just, pay 10.000 won and get a free gift and 20% discount for Etude House stores for 6 months).
Gold pencil is definitely better than eyeshadows, because glitters don't fall down on the rest of face anymore.

Using pencils as a eyeliner is a big deal, because it's smudge skill is wonderful. I recommend to use your own eyeliner. 
I like also the fact, that each pencil contains sharpener. So colors can't get dirty, it's handy, if you have only one favorite pencil carrying around.

If you want to buy multi-brush, I highly recommend it. One stick contains 4 brushes and they are super soft.Only one disadvantage and that's because, when you have to "cover" hair brush, hairs are getting broken.





Summary:
Design: 5/5 Very handy!
Promised effect: 4/5 Good, but too difficult to remove.
Price: 4/5 Around 7.50 dollars, if you find pencil for less, it's good price! ^^

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, just ask me. Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. I love #5! I have this one and it's been my staple tear duct liner since forever now and I'm that that stage where I'm starting to collect the PLAY 101 pencils haha

    Thanks for the review~

    Mary x
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary! ^^
      I definitely love #5, but #4 was gorgeous as well. I tried both, but #5 was for free, so I've got this one. Collecting PLAY pencils? Hahaha First thing what I started to look for in Etude store were limited edition Play 101 pencils. But they had only normal colors. What a pity. Anyway, thank you for the comment.

      Have a nice day~

      Nana ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.