-->

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Etude Pink Cafe Adventure ~



Hello guys!

I am sorry for being "missing" for an almost month, but we had some holidays with my boyfriend! hehe

I was working hard to get together this video! Unfortunatelly, after my holidays, with my boyfriend, I've got a new camera. How? I don't understand, why I didn't buy a new better camera before my trip... but anyway, in my free time, I went to the newly opened Etude House Pink Cafe and took kind of video!
,。・:*:・゜'( ☻ ω ☻ )。・:*:・゜' :*:・  

I hope you will appreciate my hard time of starring staff members at me while I was filming it! kkk

Seriously, this is first Etude Pink Cafe in Seoul old just 2 months! (´。✪ω✪。`) 

How this cafe looks like? 


This Etude House store looks very casual from outside. In overcrowded city like Seoul, are many stores needed, indeed, that's why you can find even 2 Etude House stores in one street! This one looks normally, even when you enter, it looks like a normal store...
But magic stairs are opening whole new world upstairs! World, about which every Etude girl was dreaming about~ 



What can you do there?
You can "play" with things on the table. My favorite thing was an ice cream plushie..~ It was so cute! And sometimes, "accidentally," I've got even two things on my table. I just kind of took it from another table. mehehe

You can order something. First two months was everything for free! Yes, lucky me! ^^

Check news. There is free WiFi waiting for you!

You can rest, comfortable sofa is waiting for you with opened arms! My boyfriend fell asleep there, while I was taking photos. (=_=;;)

You can play pink coin and get things for free! (some are really boring, like samples T^T)

You can check magazines!

You can take a photo with life size of Krystal's poster ♥

Or you can just sit, hang out with friends and check your new items. ~






How can you get there?


When you get out of subway station Hyehwa, it will be right in front of you! ^^

Summary:

If you are Etude House fan, I definitely recommend to go there! It won't be wasting of time.
At least, photo with Krystal is worth of it! ^^

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day and if you have any questions, I am here to answer it!

So, have you been there, girls? ^^

2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute! I want to visit it too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a dream! I hope, you can see it one day too ^^

      Have a nice day, Nana ~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.