-->

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Funny Summer Party Glitter Gradation Nails Tutorial D.I.Y.

Hello guys!

Firstly, please excuse my video editing skills. I just realized that my skills are quite limited. lol

Note: Video will be updated later, thanks for understanding, still crying over editing, let's not wait a few weeks and let's read picture tutorial ;)

How it will look like?


I decided to refresh my nails with something not traditional this time! I have a plenty of nail polishes (including my family members) and I felt sorry for not using them.




What do we need?

BASE- choose any color you like! I used LOREAL PARIS Color Riche 
#858 Ocean Porcelaine

GLITTER- KOTON Party Glitters 
#102
Note: KOTON is Turkish clothes brand, I definitely love it, but it's only available in Arabian countries and Europe, sorry.

SPECIAL MOTIVE- PARIS MEMORIES nail polish 
#250, you can buy it online! It's including dot glitters and lines.

TRANSPARENT- ESSENCE Quick Dry topcoat. And yes, I recommend to use transparent nail polish to fix and protect the colors. But I am not satisfied with this one, by the way.

Let's start!


NOTES:

*in total you will have 5 layers of nail polish, please wait enough time before applying new layer!
*you should test final result on some piece of plastic material first.
*you will need enough time for this, don't make anybody wait for you! (own experience :D )


Show me your results girls! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! :D
Have a nice day and don't mind to comment! ;)

See you next time! and have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. It looks great ! πŸ’œ I would like to get the same nails like you πŸ’…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's easy tutorial. You can try it. Good luck! :)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
μ–΄λ–€ 닡변이라도 κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.