-->

Friday, September 18, 2015

Do you really need ETUDE Sweet Drinking Bottle? Event information and Review


Hello my dear readers!

Do you wanna be sweet today? This review is not so traditional, but very FRESH~~~ Because now is still ONGOING event in Etude House official website! But, do you really need it? Let's read pros and cons first, then you can decide!

So what's going on?

If you buy from the official website for over 50 US dollars, you can get this sweet drinking bottle! BUT I hate to say this, but you need to add it to your shopping card by yourself. Their system is super tricky. I didn't get Etude pen last time, because after refreshing website I accidentally clicked somewhere and I was moved to paypal and I couldn't come back to check my card, if it's there or not, card was empty. So be extra careful!

One more note, you can get free shipping, maybe even two times per month, but it's a risk to wait. During August, I grabbed free shipping for orders over 50 dollars~ so I paid only at customs office 15 dollars.


For lucky people in Japan!


Similar event was also in Japan, you could buy only any cushion and you could get Sweet drinking bottle! 

I cut whole picture, it was much more longer before! Mostly it was about types Any Cushions. I thought, it's not necessary, I hope you don't mind.

This event is finished. But maybe it might appear again. ^^

How does it look like?

Packing is super cute, pink box with stripes by it's side walls. It's not as heavy as I expected.

One box contains:
-lid
-bottle, but cup is more suitable
-straw (don't worry, not one time use)

About:


Pros

Luckily, title is not printed out, but put inside of free empty space among walls.

Looks super cute!

Cons

It already has some scratches and I didn't use it yet.
It's made mostly of plastics. Materials: AS, PS, PP and Rubber.

Smells very bad (like plastic) after opening. Clean preciously before using.

It's not completely closed, so you can't really travel with it (in the bag).

You shouldn't let lid on the cup for too long time after drinking, because molds love closed spaces with water remains.

You can clean it only with SOFT sponge.


COLD drinks only.

Can't use dishwasher, microwave, freezer, boiling water and a stove.
Why? Plastic materials are leaving dangerous remains during warming process. And it's not even safe to drink from plastic bottle every day, too.

Size:

Size with lid: 16,2 cm
Size without lid: 15,8 cm

Straw size: 21 cm
Capacity: 590 ml

Summary:

Design: 5/5 super sweet

Promised effect: 2/5 not healthy to use it every day

Price: 4/5 for free, but you have to spend over 50 dollars. 

So do I regret buying buying this? No, actually I don't, but having cold drinks in it are possible around spring. Now autumn started and weather is changing slowly into cold, so also I am preferring hot tea in these days over cold drinks. For now, I am keeping straw unopened and Sweet drinking bottle closed back in the packing.

Thank you for reading and don't mind to comment your opinions. ^^

Have a nice day~ Your Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.