-->

Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's skin carrot brightening mask - review



Hello, my dear readers! I know, that some of you might be full enough of my EH reviews. But, their commercial strength is so huge! Good commercial = many buyers! It's Skin might not be so popular, but they tried to get customers with good looking oppas on the products.










Explanation? I've got another mask as a gift for entering It's Skin shop, with handsome man in the top picture. But that's not everything. You could get a fan with handsome man, or cotton pads with handsome man. Actually, they have events like that almost every day.

This mask had very good price, actually 50% discount. 10 masks for ₩5,000! So, one mask was for ₩500.

NOTE: ₩500 is about US $0,45. Yes, less than half dollar for mask.

I chose carrot mask, for brightening effect~



How does it look like?

I like design a lot, it's simple and cute. With a realistic drawing. Reminds me grandma's recipe or vintage packing.

How to use?

Classically, open a mask and put on a clean face and let it absorb for about 15-20 minutes. And then gently remove mask.


Does it really work?

They are clearly promising brightening effect, but I can't see any difference, what is interesting. I don't want to make this mask look bad, but I took also photo, before, during and after. You can see, that it didn't give me any brightening/whitening effect... 



BUT:

-my skin feels hydrated well.
- can feel glowing effect. 
-skin feels fresh.
-no smell of carrot? Is it really carrot mask?
(note: sun started shinning in the "after photo" but there was glowing effect for sure)

Summary:


Design of the product: 3/5 I like it! But, you might notice strange shape of mask, which is not covering much of my face.


Promised effect: 3/5 I would name it glowing effect refreshing mask. 


Price: 5/5 Around half US dollar is great price!

Would you buy again? 2/5 more likely not. I will try bamboo and snail mask from it's skin, next time.


Thank you for reading. Have you tried this mask? What was your result?

See you next time and don't mind to comment! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.