-->

Monday, September 7, 2015

Milky Nails Tutorial, D.I.Y

Hello everyone!

My dear readers, because you liked, my nail tutorial from last time, I am bringing you a brand new tutorial, Milky Nails Tutorial, for last sunny days~


What do we need?

1. COLOR BASE: RIMMEL LONDON - RITA ORA #408 PEACHELLA - I love this color! Recently, I have enough of pink colors. This is wonderful change!

2. MILKY BLUE: LOREAL PARIS - Color Riche #858 Ocean Porcelaine

3. DOTS ON MILKY COLOR (OPTIONAL): ASTOR - Fashion Studio 
#131 - I like how "Vintage" this color is ^w^

4. LINES ON BASE: RIMMEL LONDON - Nail Tip Whitener

5. TOP COAT: NYC NEW YOUR COLOR - Super Nova Sparkle Top Coat

NOTE:

Don't forget to let each layer to dry completely!

Let's start!


Thank you for reading! I will bring you a new tutorial soon!

Have a nice day and my comment boxes are waiting for your opinions! I hope you like it. See you next time! 
 ・:*:・゜'( ☻ ω ☻ )。・:*:・゜

2 comments:

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.