-->

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Etude House Bling Me Prism Eyes 01 Honey Glam Review

Hello my dear readers!

How are you? I hope, you are doing fine! Today, I will write a review about Bling Me Prism limited edition. I was in the store, when it just arrived~ but I am writing a review only now, because I was just so busy. I hope, you kindly understand my slow progress of reviews. kkk

So how does it look like?

I bought color number one, Honey Glam, which is in my option maybe even kind of "nude" or "natural" shade.
Packing is in the item's color, which is rare, but pretty handy with recognizing items. And it's a limited collection, so don't hesitate to buy it~

It's a liquid eyeshadow. It might be very handy as a base shade. You can gradient it with play pencils or another eyeshadows. I toned up base color into orange with play pencil number 4. And result? Bling Me Prism Honey Glam + Play pencil 04 makes a MAGIC ♥.


I simply love glitters on eyes but I hate removing it, because a few days later I still see some glued glitters around my eyes. hahaha 

About the brush~

Brush is soft, but for more blending you will need additional brush, or your finger.

This brush is having also some aerodynamic shape. For applying on big and small areas! ^^

For more noticeable color result, you will have to use more layers. I always apply it twice.

Did you notice that brushes for lip glosses and liquid eyeshadows are furry? 


How long can it last? 

Actually, I didn't intend to test, but you can party hard and this eyeshadow will look like freshly applied! Yay! After a few hours dancing in Gangnam, I looked the same, that's very good plus+. 

I don't like eyeshadows which are on my cheeks and blown by my sweat far away. haha

There was also super event, I've got cute ring :)
I could chose between ring and bracelet from 2 designs.

Testing the color
I absolutely love this color. It reminds me food or something warm. I can't really say, that it has glitters, but there is some metallic reflection for sure.

Official Etude preview:



Summary: 
Design of the product: 5/5 I feel it as a fresh wave  to other collections :)
Promised effect: 5/5 I like long lasting effect the most + pigmentation ♥ 
Price: 4/5 I think, it's fair price, but not the cheapest. Up to you, to decide, if you want to buy.
Buying again? YES!

See you soon and thank you for reading ^^ Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. Your eyes looks so big in the photo! I envy that.
    But I do not like liquid eye shadows because my eyes are too sensitive. What a pity.

    Have a nice day.

    Miru ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you very much. Honestly, my eyes are sensitive as well, but this liquid eyeshadow is suitable for me.

      Enjoy rest of the day. Nana ~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.