-->

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween inspired Vamp Look tutorial x Etude House

Hello everyone!

I am back with a new tutorial inspired by upcoming Halloween!
I am starting with Vamp Look tutorial and I will continue with more looks, if you guys will be interested~


What do we need?

EYES:
* Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes Bloody Halloween eyeshadows (fall 2014)
*Etude House Look At My Eyes single shadows #PK004 and #BR402
*Etude House Play 101 Pencil #05
! you will need eyeliner and mascara too

FACE:
*Etude House Blur My Face
*Etude House Any Cushion - Light Pearl Aura

LIPS:
*Etude House Play 101 Pencil #01 and #22 
*Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint #02 Cherry Ade

Tutorial!
Vamp look tutorial.
Click to expand.

Finish look + notes

NOTE 1:  I used also Etude House Play 101 Pencil #52, but it's very rare to get it. It's super glitter pink color and I used it to outlet side of my eyebag.

NOTE 2: You could use probably color "Zombie Kiss" instead of 
#PK004 single shadow, but "Zombie Kiss" is more like balm than eye shadow. I use it as lipstick often. Color shade is almost the same :)NOTE 3: I forgot take a photo with Play 101 pencil  #05, maybe you noticed that instead of #05 I took a photo of #52 :'D in "what do we need" picture. haha


Thank you very much for reading. Enjoy upcoming weekend. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am glad! Thank you very much Caroline, have a nice day~ ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am glad if you like it! ^^ Thank you very much for visiting my blog and have a nice day, Nana ~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.