-->

Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Autumn Choice. Innisfree Mineral Single Shadow - review


Hello my dear readers!

Autumn is showing it's colors already, weather is slightly cooling down. It was even snowing last week here!
That's why, I am slowly changing my colors, not only my clothes color choice, but also my eyeshadows!

Today, I will share with you my experience with Innisfree Mineral Single Shadow. :)


How does it look like?

You might notice, single shadows are quite popular among cosmetic brands nowadays. Innisfree is one of those brands, but there is still something outstanding about those eyeshadows. 
They have interesting color choice. Most of the colors have kind of glitters and rich pigmentation.

About the colors
Actually it's made of Jeju's mineral powder. I can admit, that it has a specific texture and outstanding colors. They are also promising radiant glow.
NO.42 Maple Leaf
산책로의 단풍잎 -
 is not as dark as it seems to be. It's more like vintage brown mixed with a drop of orange color.
It has great pigmentation and I have already a vision with this color using it for smoky eyes. Yay!


NO.43 Golden Dazzling Sunset
눈부신 금빛노을 - for me, definitely warm natural metallic shade. And it's outstanding during using. 

NO.24 Soft Velvet Carpet
보드라운 벨벳 카펫 -  great for skin highlighting for eyebags. But this one in more like transparent color.




Summary:

Design of the product: 4/5 A little bit difficult to open, but natural design is good!
Promised effect: 5/5 smoothnesspigmentation and natural color choices are wonderful♥
Price: 4/5 not the cheapest, not the most expensive. I know that's it's similar quality or better than MAC, so I am giving it 4 or 5. (I bought it in Korea, where price was under 5 dollars but on the internet, price is over 6 dollars. Check all prices before buying) ^^

Thank you for reading, enjoy autumn's weather and see you next time! ^^

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours you bought!
    I have some innisfree shadows and they are very nice to use~
    If you have a little trouble or find it troublesome to open, maybe buy the palette from innisfree! If I'm not wrong, you can put at least 3 different colours into the holes, so it's all kept together and easier to access ^^
    With the colours you bought, I'm sure you can create a very beautiful autumn look :)
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || My Last Day Of High School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I agree, their pigmentation is wonderful and it's great to use. ^^
      Yes, I know... unfortunately, I was completely broke at that time, so I could't buy it. And online shops, they sometimes even not offer palette. Maybe next time I will buy it :)

      Have a nice day! ^^

      Delete
  2. I love them as well! Stunning pigmenration. Lovely review dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, pigmentation is outstanding indeed~ also their color choices are beautiful! ^^

      Thank you very much and have a nice day!
      Nana

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.