-->

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Saem - Eco Seoul Wonderful Peel-off Base Coat Nail Polish

Hello girls! 
I am sorry for being kind of "afk" for some time. But my new university semester just started. I've been busy, but I found time, to share with you my new experience!

Today, I will talk about The Saem's Peel-off Base Coat Nail Polish. I've got it in Myeongdong, the best shopping part of Seoul, for me. I don't know, how I came inside of that shop, I think, some lady in front of shop gave me something into my hands and pushed me inside. hahaha


note: The Saem has lovely nail polishes, you should check them!



Just like usually, they tried to make me buy everything, but I was stubborn. Lady was very happy, that I could speak Korean to her. 

But I told her, that I have plenty of glitter nail polishes and bunny nail polishes and it's a pain to remove it.
Then she pointed at this Base Coat and told me, that it's very good to use it as a base coat. With little fear, I took it into my shopping card, not sure, if we understood each other well, but I paid. And with optimism, I told myself "It's not bad to have one more white nail polish, if it will not work." I didn't read description at first. ^^;

How does it look like?


It doesn't come with any paper packing. It includes only "a paper safety mark," to protect item being opened before purchase, so you can know, that nobody opened it, before you. There is not much written in Korean. Only The Seam, Eco Seoul, Nail collection and peel-off base. And it's only in Korean, maybe it's disadvantage for foreign customers.


About nail polish, you might be surprised, at first glance it looks like white color, but after drying, it becomes completely sheer. So you don't have to be worried.

Contains 10 ml of base peel-off nail polish.


Promised effects:

Smell is very soft. Not even like a nail polish. And that's because, you can make base coat at your home by yourself as well.

Drying time is about 20 minutes for thin layer. But thick layer dries much more longer.

You should wait, until base coat will be completely dried!

Stands very good as a base and it's easier to remove glitters.

Changing color from milky to sheer.

Removing:
(Picture is down below.)
 

Removing is very simple. Just pull the edge of applied base coat. It works nice also with nail polish remover. Or you can use some stick for removing. (I saw it somewhere.) 

*But you should apply base coat carefully on whole nail area, then there will be no nail polish "glued" into your nail.


removing base coat
Summary:

Design: 4/5 I would mind only one thing, not having description on the product.
Promised effect: 5/5 I am fully satisfied.
Price: 5/5 I am not sure, but I think, it was 2,000 KRW = less than 2 dollars. Pretty cheap!
Would you buy again? 5/5 Definitely!

I hope, you enjoyed it. If you know better base coat, just let me know! ^^
Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.