-->

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes In the Café Review

Hello, my dear readers!

I couldn't help it and I've got another eyeshadow palette (poor my wallet)! I was drooling when I saw it the first time. I just love natural colors and I've got in for full price on eBay!





How does it look like?


It looks absolutely beautiful! Don't you agree? EH finally started using recycled material and it's chic! This palette includes 10 lovely shades! And as I realized, you can get it separately in single shadows collection.




Trivia

This is different collection than any other. And that's because EH released only 4000 pieces. It got sold out on each day when they restocked it.

And that's not all! This item won a price Hit Item from Powder Room 2015! ^^

Note: sales were huge, and it became permanent palette.





About the colors

Because of the rarity of this item, names of colors were in Korean, but I translated it for you while some names were matching English, some of them had almost literary meaning. 

Honey Milk - you can't even see it in my testing. Is my skin that pale? :D
Coffee Mocha - darkest shade, save it for smoky eyes~
Chocolate Latte - light warm brown

Caramel Latte - this color looks so natural.


Coconut on the Beach - I am confused about this name, I was imagining this palette as a classic Seoul life (like coffee shops lifestyle) and this is just too strange :D

Plop in my Mind - one of the metaphoric name. One of 3 glitter shadows.
Take it out with Syrup - This shade includes glitters as well, but it's much darker.
Coffee Latte - this color pigmentation is not so strong, or it's just too similar to my skin tone.
Grapefruit Honey - I just love this pink. It's communicating with Peach Pepper salt! I can't stop looking at it <3
Peach Pepper Salt - is best friend with Grapefruit honey! Personally, I prefer this kind of vintage pink~

My Testing:

I won't complain, I like it very much, colors are beautiful, natural, great for everyday use! ^^





Official Etude House preview:



This is what I see when I think about"In the Café" eyeshadows:


Coffee? Coffee, coffee~~~

Summary:
Design: 5/5 Super adorable, recycled paper, mirror included and 2 brushes! ♥
Promised effect: 5/5 Doing it's job very well.
Price: 3/5 I am unhappy because I had to pay double price. I tried to get it in Seoul, but it was sold out too quickly :( But you can still get it on eBay for 35,00 US dollar!

Thank you for reading! Would you be interested in this kind of palette? Do you like coffee? Have a nice day ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love it too!!
    Can I be a coffee using this? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I don't think, you can become a coffee! But you can try it :D

      Have a nice day, Nana ~

      Delete
  2. hello Nana! thanks for drop lovely comment on my blog!
    i love how etude house never fails to impress us in term of packaging and products quality.i love the earthy tone and coffee idea! somehow the packaging remind me of Naked 2 eyeshadow tho but in cuter way!

    i love your blog so i followed you,cannot find the blogger follow button,followed on bloglovin !

    xoxo <3

    ANN // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ann! Thank you for stopping by. I totally agree with you, Etude House has one of the best promotional campaigns and they are playing with ideas, it reminds me conceptual art.

      I am glad to hear, that you like my blog! Truth is, people have problems with following me, the easiest way is to add it manually from blogger home button. I am already following you, waiting for your new articles ♥

      Have a nice day! Nana ~

      Delete
  3. 안녕하세요 나나
    이쁘시네요ㅎㅎ
    저도 커피 팔레트 갖고 싶네요 ㅋ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 안녕하세요 독자님!
      글 남겨주셔서 감사함니다~
      좋은 하루 보내세요! ^^

      나나 ~

      Delete
  4. Wow thanks for translating the names , I haven't come across this palette before so you're right about the rarity. looks gorgeous on you :)
    ~Weng wengiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rare, but you can get most of the colors (as I realized I own some of them in single shadows as well), but palette is handy and trendy ♥ Thank you!

      Enjoy rest of the day! Nana ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.