-->

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Etude House Snowy Dessert Ginger Cookie Blusher Review

Hello everyone!

How are you? Having holidays already? I finished my 2 first exams and I am kind of studying for another exams as well...(kind of)

Today's review will be about Snowy Dessert collection~ and I am very excited! It's so cute!




How does it look like?

Paper packaging looks like oven ready for baking and inside, correct me if I am wrong. Is it Ginger Man from Shrek movie? Look at it's face, that face will make your day for sure! I just love that smile on its face ^^

What is it for?

This is supposed to be blusher, actually. When I saw it first time, I thought,  it's a powder.
"This is a two tone blusher with warm and sweet baked ginger man that brightly flushes cheeks."



About the colors


Today, I don't have any interesting names of tone for you. We will call them simply A and B.

A: Background, light tone with pearl like aura with soft pink pigmentation. 
B: Gingerman, orange rich pigmented tone with pearl shimmering as well.

You can use separately or together A+B.




For people who doesn't know Shrek movies! Is here someone who doesn't know it? Gingerman is so funny. "No, no,, no the buttons no!" :D

I think, Gingerman is one of the most funniest characters~


Official Etude House preview:




Summary:

Design: 5/5
So funny and cute! Can't complain!
Price: 4/5 Price is from 13-18 USD, depending on where are you buying!
Promised Effect 5/5 It's probably better than dreaming swan, 2 shades in one, also light pearl shimmering aura is included. Doing its job pretty well.
Buying again? 3/5 It's super cute, I know it, you know it too. It's limited edition, I know it, you know it too... But I think, it's too early for a new blusher since just this summer EH launched 5 blushers as well. I own 4 blushers from Dreaming Swan collection and I don't know when I will finish all my total 5 blushers now. :D

Thank you very much for reading. And boys, I think, this is super cute gift for your girlfriends for Christmas, anyway, look for something original with some "secret message" inside!
I wish you beautiful holidays and happy late shopping (if you are person like me) See you soon :)

Nana~

2 comments:

  1. I love the gingerman imprint on the blusher!! it makes it super cute & it totally does remind me of Gingy from Shrek!
    hehe lovely review! Good luck for the rest of your exams! :)
    btw, I also did a review of this blusher & other items from the collection~ Mind checking it out please?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/12/etude-house-snowy-dessert-collection.html
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Snowy Dessert Collection Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmaine!

      You might not believe me, but I just came from your blog! Yes, I am checking your blog first, then mine. Congratulations to be chosen as Pink Bird, your review is lovely! ^^

      Have a nice day~ Nana

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.