-->

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Innisfree Canola Honey Series, part 1 the best CREAM ever Review

Hello, girls!


How are you?
I promised myself, that I won't post EH review this time, and as you can see, I prepared for you complete Canola Honey reviews series, because I have almost whole set, as you can see! I had to divide this review, because I own 5 items: cream, mist, hand cream, pack & cream and serum. 

And this review will be about Canola Honey Cream! ^^



How does it look like?

Item is made of the plastic container, with a beautiful Innisfree emblem on the top.
Promised effect:
"Moisturizing cream that creates a moisture barrier to retain hydration levels." 
Innisfree is also promising:

-Tocopherol provides dual moisturizing benefits from the Jeju canola honey flower and the canola honey seed extract

-Rich in nutrients, the same consistency as honey. 
-Glycerin fills your skin with essential moisture! -Contains 50% canola honey extract.

About

This cream texture is very thick, easy and quick to absorb. 

It doesn't make face oily, but leaves face nicely hydrated more than 2 hours after applying.

Skin feels softened and thick texture isn't leaving heavy feeling but light fresh sensation. 

Great for days with low humidity.

Smell is truly beautiful, doesn't smell like chemistry, you can feel true honey!^^ (Innisfree claims that this cream contains 50% of canola honey as I mentioned before)

Official Innisfree preview:



Summary:

Design: Good looking, easy to open, no problems. 
Promised effect: 5/5 It does its job perfectly! Some girls are using this creams as a night cream.
Price: 5/5 around 20 dollars, which is not so expensive compared to other brands.
Buying again? 5/5 Today I ordered a new cream, because I am finishing last one. I think, this cream is one of the best creams which I ever used. ^^


Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, you can comment down bellow. See you next time! 

4 comments:

  1. I have canola honey hand cream and it smell so sweet~ I am thinking about buying more from this collection, but I am waiting for some sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Smell of this Canola Honey Collection is so beautiful!
      Good luck and have a nice day, Nana ^^

      Delete
  2. I have mixed skin, is this cream suitable for me?

    Thanks, Miru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mixed skin as well and this cream is fitting me very well! I hope it helped you. ^^

      Have a nice day, Nana ~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.