-->

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Etude House Play Nail Pajama Party Review


Happy fresh New Year everyone!

Today I have for you a short review of Etude House Play nail polish!


How does it look like?

This nail polish is super cute and it's name is Pajama Party #113 !
I really wanted "Give me chocolate" nail polish, which was limited edition, however I didn't like it in EH store, it was just too boring (for interested people #2 Mint Chocochip 2015 limited edition). 

So I found this beauty with light blue base color and colorful small kind of glitters.

Usage

If you want to use this nail polish, you should use the base coat, I made a review for the base coat from The Saem. Why? Because it's too difficult to remove this kind of nail polish. Things from your nail polish will be kind of glued to your nails.


When you have bunnies, hearts stars and other stuff in the nail polish, as bigger items you have in the nail polish that harder is actually removing. That's why base coat is the best opinion.

Tips

1. You can use brown nail polish and your nails will look completely sweet! ♥


2. The blue base color is not strong. Opacity is about 50% or less. Add another layer or color base ^^


Summary:

Design: 5/5 Design is simple and pretty, I can't say anything special about it.
Promised Effect: 4/5 They never promised blue base color, but I am disappointed about the opacity. It might get troublesome if you don't want to spend the whole evening with doing your nails. But anyway, it's very high-quality nail polish!
Price: 4/5 From 3 USD to 7, check all the stores before buying. ^^
Buying again? 5/5 This nail polish is too pretty, I have to buy it again!

Does its name suit it? Does it look like Pajama Party?
Thank you for reading and have a nice day! Hoping to see you soon~~

Nana ♥

6 comments:

  1. This looks SO PRETTY ON YOUR NAILS, GIRL! :o I haven't tried too many EH nail polishes, but I'd definitely want to try this one~

    Junniku blog! (What I got for Christmas)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ^^ You should check EH nail polishes, they have wonderful pallets of colors!

      Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by~ ♥

      Delete
  2. tbh If I just saw this in store I wouldn't buy it, but you made the polish look very pretty!! It's actually quite a nice & sweet colour~
    Nana you should make a nail tutorial post one day! ^^
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Play 101 Stick Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Charmaine!
      There was also pink version, but it was too sweet even for me, so I've got this blue one.

      Have a nice day! ^^

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty colour. I haven't tried any of EH nail polishes yet but I'm curious about it. How long does it take to dry? Because the polishes I have take forever to dry and I always end up messing it up. Ugh

    Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Payanie!

      Drying depends on the layer thickness. But you will want to make it more thick, because of its opacity. But peel off base took more time to dry, I am sure ;)

      Thank you for visiting, have a nice day ~

      Nana ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.