-->

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snowy Dessert Play 101 Pencil Review

Today, I would love to show you my new Play 101 Pencils. I love collecting them, they are useful and handy! New limited edition is here!

About

Snowy Dessert Play 101 Pencils were launched on Pepero day (Pocky / Mikado day for rest of the world), which was 11. 11. 2015. It was great timing!

5 new colors were launched, what is so strange, until now they always made 10 new shades. What is Etude preparing next time? Valentine's day edition with 5 additional colors?

I have a photo from shopping mall in Jamsil, showing all 5 new colors. I've got only 3, because I don't use brown and red much. So you can at least check how they look like in real! ^^

How does it look like?

Packing was changed completely, I kinda like it, but I had a problems to open it (good old paper boxes!). If they made all 5 shades into one big pepero packing, it would be much more interesting, but it's just my idea.

Compare old and Snowy Dessert Play 101 Pencils

Color shade is not included on sharpener (they put pencil's shade on the lining) and pencil number was moved to the main body part. Pencil shape is the same, only with different base color, dark brown.

About the colors

71 - this pink is beautiful, might  look girlish, but pigmentation is mixed and shine has additional color!
72 - brown with shimmering
73 - I have high expectations of this warm gold color, I was looking for replacement for my eye tint!

Colors look very sweet indeed. From my 3 shades, I like pink the most (71), because of it's unique shine. Expectation of light brown (72) was a little bit different, but I think mixing it with gold (73) will have good result! ^^

Design: 4/5 I don't like changed number position and shade, because it is more hard to orient in my huge collection.
Promised effect: 5/5 any complains.
Price: 4/5 from 5-10 USD.

Buying again? Limited edition.



Do you like new design? Have wonderful day! Nana ~

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea how they come up with such a cute product designs! OMG....I LOVE these. The whole line is amazing. I regret that time when I was in Korea and walked pass these pencils last year! Like...hundreds of times!

    So happy to find you here on blogger! Following immediately!)))
    You're always welcome in my blog!
    http://lisalucky.blogspot.com/
    Let's stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This limited edition is super cute! But I like old design as well. Sorry to hear that, I was testing Play 101 Pencils every time I have a chance in their store! haha

      You have a beautiful blog too, followed you already ♥
      Have a nice day~

      Nana

      Delete
    2. <3

      Waiting for your next post! I miss Korea so much T_T

      Delete
    3. I know how you feel, me too T-T I love Etude House stores ♥

      See you soon ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG....the packaging is so cute. Been thinking about getting these for a while. Maybe I should :)

    Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Payanie, I am recommending pink (71) for its rare color. Have a nice day ♥

      Nana ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.