-->

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Strawberry Nails Tutorial for Spring


Hello, my dear readers ♥

Spring is approaching and trees are starting slowly blooming. This is why we will welcome this lovely spring with new nail design! ^^ For today I prepared Strawberry Nails Tutorial.



What will we need?


Nail polish - red
Nail polish - green
Nail polish - white
Nail polish - top coat
Wire 2x
Mat (can be even package from some sweets or any plastic waste)



We will use red as a base. I recommend making strawberry leafs with green nail polish as a second step because you will know the composition of the whole nail and you will know where and how many white dots you can make.


I used wires instead of a brush because I like applying a thin amount of nail polish. Please use the mat instead of the table. I don't want to responsible for your furniture. :D


Thank you for reading and good luck with trying this tutorial! :) This is for you guys, to get inspiration. I hope, some of you will also try it ♥

I wish you lovely spring! For any questions please use comment bar bellow~

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Nana xxx

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much ♥ Good luck with trying it out and have a nice day!

      Nana ^^

      Delete
  2. Nana your nails are gorgeous!!
    hehe these strawberry nails remind me of the EH berry delicious collection :)
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Berry Delicious Collection | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Charmaine ~
      Actually, I didn't want to buy their nail stickers as I think, it's better to "invent nail design" than have one time use stickers!

      Have a nice day. Nana ^^

      Delete
  3. Oh my god they're so cute! I think your blog is lovely by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I will check your blog right away! Have a nice day ^^

      Nana~

      Delete
  4. Nice tutorial dear, it's so cute and clean. Using wire as a brush is also a brilliant idea :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog. Thank you!

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      You have lovely blog! Thank you for visiting and your kind comment~

      Nana ^^

      Delete
  5. Follow me via gfc and i follow back

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! I followed you back ;)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  6. Amazing post.
    I following your blog now,please follow me back
    http://carolineworld123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I already followed you back ;)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  7. This look so cute, I love it, perfect for spring.
    If you like, you can visit my blog :)
    www.selinalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely outfits on your blog! Thank you ♥

      Have a nice day! ^^

      Delete
  8. That Mani is soooo cute, awwwww!
    Perfect! Nice work!

    Your blog is pretty cool! Would be so happy if you could follow each other :)
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful professional blog ♥ Followed you already.

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.