-->

Friday, April 22, 2016

Skin Like a Baby? Innisfree Green Tea Moisture Essence Review

Hello, everyone!

Today I am introducing you my new essence from Innisfree. Green plants are everywhere now, so I went outside to take photos for you~ Happy Earth Day, by the way ♥



About

Green tea like has 4 other sublines:


- oily skin: The green tea fresh line

- combination skin: The green tea balancing line

- dry skin: The green tea moisture line
- special moisturizing and nourishing care line: The green tea seed line

I decided to choose moisture line. This time, I wanted something refreshing. My oiliness is gone thanks to using oils so I can focus on my dryness.




Promised effect


"A moisturizing and nourishing serum containing eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea and green tea seeds. More moisturizing and refreshing than ever before! 



1. Green tea extracted from fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acids and minerals that help keep the skin moisturized. 
2. It forms a soft, firm layer on your skin to deliver nutrients and to keep your skin hydrated and firm. 
3. Cotton seed oil moisturizes the skin to form a protective layer and provides nourishment to the dry skin."

I love dispenser, which will release a little amount of essence. I don't like products which release half of the bottle with one push. :D


Testing

Item has a strong fresh herb smell and light white texture. Featuring is super-quick absorption. After using this product, skin is very soft and silky. Some people had a problem with its smell. After using this line for too long. I am combining this line with Canola Honey Line, so it's a nice combination, I think.


Official Preview (Video)



Summary:

Design 5/5 Clean design, perfect dispenser.
Promised Effect 5/5 I am more than satisfied, my skin is moisturized and soft.
Price 4/5 Price is from 10 to 20 USD.
Buying again? 5/5 Of course! :D
How is your essence? Did you try any of the Innisfree product? :)

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

19 comments:

  1. Great buy!! I love the Innisfree green tea line!!! Great post!!

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as well! Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day :)

      Delete
  2. Great post dear! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a lovely weekend as well! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Great review!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Followed you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you!!!
      Have a good week!!!:)))

      Delete
  4. Awesome post dear <3

    http://it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot.mk/2016/04/april-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seem to be such a good product! By the way, how did you fight the oiliness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used The Saem Harakeke oil, results were the best, but I had minor allergic reaction :/
      https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-saem-urban-eco-harakeke-firming.html

      Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  6. Hi! Beautiful post))
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know and I will follow back))

    http://www.alinatheone.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. The innisfree green tea line is so good for skin care!!
    Thank you for the lovely review Nana <3
    You should try out the green tea seed serum if you're looking for moisturising products! It works really well~
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Pink Vital Water & Colour Flower Eyeshadow Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment ♥ I will try other Innisfree's serums in the future ^^

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  8. wow! so beautiful!!! Your blog is very interesting
    recensioninellarete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article. You have very beautiful and interesting website. I like it so much.

    PEC 8th 5th Class Result 2017, 5th Class Result 2017, 8th Class Result 2017

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.