Ddalgi Nana Beauty: The SAEM Urban Eco Harakeke Firming Seed Oil review -->

Saturday, April 2, 2016

The SAEM Urban Eco Harakeke Firming Seed Oil review

Oily skin? Dry skin? Dry and oily skin combo? Do you also experience huge pores? I have combo skin with T-zone. Usually, there is no choice in cosmetics products. You can choose only between a product from the line for curing your pores, but it will leave your skin dry. Or you can try to cure your dryness however, your skin will get just more oily. Ladies and girls, I would like to introduce to you, my savior Urban Eco Harakeke Firming Seed Oil.



About

This oil is made of Harakeke seeds from New Zealand and it's highly enriched oil with nourishment. It's great for skin elasticity and hydration. They wrote to use it at the last stage of the skincare routine, but I disagree and I think, you should use it after toner and before the serum.

How does it look like?

Item comes in a recycled paper package with a small English description. The item itself has a very good design, drops are easily moved from the container. I also like "fake wood texture" on its top. The container is made of glass (body) and the top is made of rubber. Glass body has intense orangish color and it makes beautiful light play when it meets the sun.





Trivia
The Saem is not interested in global selling, yet. In their stores, you can find sometimes shop assistants who can speak English, but they usually can't. But if you speak Korean, they can be very generous to you even if you don't buy anything from them.

Testing

All my sweet talk had to sound suspicious. You are right. This perfect oil has one huge con, Perfume. T^T It looks so wonderful, the eco package and everything including official preview, it looks so natural... But people with sensitive skin got some allergy reaction, including me.



This oil has a beautiful scent (maybe because of that evil perfume inside). My recent oils, including this one, had a specific feeling after use. I could call it "dry oil texture", wich is un-oiling your skin. I had a dry-oily T-zone skin combo and after using this product, my oiliness improved a lot. After a long busy day, I didn't have a feeling of "shiny face". People with oily face know this problem well. 

As you know, I started to use Innisfree Canola Honey Serum, which helped my pores and extreme dryness of my face. This oil works perfectly with rich serum moisturizer BUT this serum causes minor skin irritation. I've got some red spots on my cheeks, BUT again I have to mention that my pore scars under the red spots have disappeared (is it a bad or good thing to happen?). I kinda like the super power of this oil to un-oil and hydrate my skin, but I hate the skin irritation, it doesn't hurt or anything it's just difficult to cover it.



Official preview (only in Korean, you can look at the pictures, at least) :





Summary:


Design 5/5 I love this design! ♥
Promised effect 3/5 One point down for perfume and one more down for skin irritation. If you have sensitive skin , don't ever think about buying this item. However, this product really works and I can recommend this item for people who has oiliness or dryness problem.

Price 4/5 This oil is cheaper than Innisfree oils and right now is a huge discount in Korea on this item. From 26,000원 to 18,200원! (normally it's about 24 USD)

Buying again? 3/5 I like this oil very much, but I will try to look for oil which will not cause me skin irritation. (Or I will just wait for a version without perfume).




How do you like it? I haven't been using oil until now and I am regretting it. What about you? ^^

16 comments:

  1. wooow this looks lovely! tempted to try it out, thanks for sharing love xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! ^^ Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great weekend!

    Vildana from Living Like V (my first outfit post's on my blog) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! ^^ I followed you on your both blogs.

      Have a nice day ;)

      Delete
  3. so cool :) your blog is sweet and I like your nailart <3

    would you like to follow for follow?

    NEW post- Adidas neo cloudfoam


    Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You have lovely blog as well! I love your review about your new shoes ♥ Followed you already~

      Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  4. looks great!

    http://under-different-skies.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely blog, I love your Nutela repice, thank you for visiting my blog ;)

      Have a nice day! ^^

      Delete
  5. Hi dear! Great post!! I following you now with GFC (n. 37), if you want follow me back, please! Have a nice day, Kisses!!!

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, thank you for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  6. I really love korean products!! I haven't tried The Saem brand before but i use the innisfree green tea seed serum its really good for dry skin its really hydrating and the green persimmon pore toner it really works i could see a difference with my pore. Great blog! New follower!

    Emmi M - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. You have nice blog and you have earned a new follower :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. Love your blog! I am a new follower on GFC <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you, followed you back :)

      Delete
  8. PK Domain offers best web hosting services in low cost. Our unlimited Web hosting in Pakistan is meant for clients that are looking for a single or multiple domain hosting under one business hosting plan and one control panel. Pay a visit to our website at www.pkdomain.com.pk. PK Domain providing web hosting services in Pakistan start your business with us now if you want low rates for web hosting in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.