-->

Friday, April 8, 2016

Tutorial: Like from the Magazine Look featuring EH Juice Bar Eyeshadows!



I am super happy for posting this tutorial! I was about to abandon this post, but today I've got a new strength and I just finished it~

How did I get this idea? A few weeks ago, I saw a beautiful yellow T-shirt, kind of blouse in Koton. I fell in love and for 10 dollars this shirt/blouse was more than likely welcomed in my wardrobe. This entire tutorial is to fit my new blouse. ♥ 

What will we need?

This tutorial is easy, you can switch almost any of item mentioned in the picture below, which I used in this tutorial. Only Juice Bar Eyeshadows palette is required. 


1. ETUDE HOUSE - Blur my face (BASE)

Notes:

Before starting, I will give you some help. I will repost review picture for you so you will be able to recognize which color is which. (Palette is in Korean :D)

We are using first three and last shade. ;)



Tutorial



I am wishing a lovely day to everyone! I hope you like my tutorial~ For any questions or help you can use comment box down below! ♥

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

15 comments:

  1. I really like this tutorial, the palette looks really good for the spring and summer. Great blog!!

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmi. Yes, I love to use fresh colors for spring and summer! You have a beautiful blog too ♥

      Have a nice day~
      Nana ^^

      Delete
  2. grapefruit color eyeshadow <3 <3 awww i want.. will be on my bucket wishlist !
    love the eyemake :))

    Ann // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am glad if you like it ♥ Thank you for stopping by my blog~

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  3. Such an interesting post dear! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ Have a lovely weekend too ~

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this beautiful step-by-step tutorial. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely blog! I already followed you ♥

      Have a nice day~
      Nana

      Delete
    2. Awww thx that's so sweet of you to say, hun. Already followed back on GFC #39 Please keep in touch. Happy new week, doll. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great post I reallly like your blog! I'm following you via GFC it would be gret if you follow me back here http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/
    Thank you so much!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a new follower! I am waiting for new posts ;)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  6. Your blog is very beautiful and interesting!!! do you want to follow each other? let me know!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words :) Following you!

      Have a nice day ♥

      Delete
  7. Great post. I'm following you please follow me back ♥
    http://francescasblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back ♥

      Thank you, Francesca :)

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.