-->

Monday, May 9, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Strawberry Fondue Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello, my dear readers!
I am well-known eyeshadow lover but my collection is getting kind of too big. Whatever, I am young only once. I love this palette and I was hesitating for about 2 months. But now I can proudly show you my review and tutorial!


About


About 2-3 months ago I tried to win it in Korean Etude Bingo event... but I didn't win. :/ But I would like to thank Charrmyn. She is kind of responsible for my interest in buying this palette. She made a review about these eyeshadows about one month ago. I fell in love with it and now I am writing review about it as well :D


Trivia

This item is from "Berry Delicious" Collection. 2 eyeshadow palettes were included. When I decided to buy Strawberry Fondue, it was mostly sold out. Strawberry Fondue is Krystal's pick, by the way, maybe that's why it was sold out while I was still hesitating!


About the Colors

This palette includes 6 shadows: 
Hazelnut Chocolate - pinkish brown similar to brown in Cherry Blossom Palette, I think. (Matte)
Berry Milk Chocolate - this shade is very light, pigmentation is the weakest in this shade and color is probably between pink and peach. (Matte)
Sugary Butter - I might be paranoid, but it looks similar to white shimmer in Cherry Blossom Palette again. :D (Serious Glitters)
Cheese Berry - this pink is very nice and thumbs up for strong pigmentation! (Microscopic shimmers)
Fresh Strawberry - most interesting shade for me! (Shimmer)
Dip! Dip! - Dip! Dip! is color surprise. Color is much more lighter than it seems. (Microscopic shimmers)

Author's note: Should I do some comparation about similar shades in EH palettes? Please readers, answer me in the comment section :D 




Summary


Design 5/5 design is very nice!
Promised Effect 5/5 there is no problem with the palette. Everything works as it should.
Price 4/5 not bad, but I had cheaper eyeshadows. And I have also feeling that EH is repeating some shades or they are very similar.
Buying again? Limited edition.

Promissed tutorial from my instagram in a few hours!  Tutorial is available here~ ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com/2016/05/strawberry-date-tutorial-etude-house.html

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥
 Thank you very much for reading :)

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.