-->

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Missha Lipstick MRD03 Bloody Wine Review

Hello, girls ~

I am back with another lipstick review, as many of you liked my wishlist, I decided to buy the Missha MRD03 Bloody Wine Lipstick. To be honest, this lipstick came with a few surprises...



About


I don't really know much about Missha store. They have a few expensive lines, really expensive ones so I don't really go to their stores. But this lipstick was from the limited edition (Dry Rose Color Series) of 3 shades and became really popular. Item comes in reflective (mirror-like paper) package. So if you have oily fingers from some cream or food you will see your fingerprints on it. :D




About the Pigmentation
This item is supposed to be Matt. It is kind of "Matt", but with some glossy effect. This lipstick also smells nice - neat smell.

About the Color

Color shade is a little bit a lot different as they promised. This is really "Bloody Wine", however in the preview picture, it looked like purplish pink shade. Also, they were warning users that you should "gently" apply it. However, I used quite much of lipstick and it was looking like black. (photo not included :D)
*In the first picture below: upper photo - gradient use, photo beneath  - VERY gently applied. VS. under it - official preview. Maybe I am blind, but colors are not really matching.


vs.

Sad Compare T-T

I think, it's similar to BBIA lipstick 09. It's a little bit purplish, but basically very similar. You can also notice a glossy effect of Missha lipstick. BBIA is completely matte. I couldn't find a review, so I bought it, but I am not really happy as it's also very dark. You have to be seriously gentle to apply it, otherwise, you will get the black lipstick. :/ 



Official Preview:
Summary:

Design 5/5 I like it.
Promised Effect 3/5 Shade itself is pretty - but it's really different than promised look from the official preview. One point down for different color and one point down for a glossy look. 
Price 4/5 eBay - 11 USD, Korea - 11 800원. Well, not so expensive.
Buying again? I want the same color as is in the picture! :D
요약 :

디자인 : 5/5 정말 좋아!
효능 효과 : 3/5 쉐이드 이쁨 - 하지만 공식 프리뷰에서 본 효과와 정말 다른 느낌. 다른 색깔로부터 -1점, 윤기가 나면 안되는데 나서 -1점
가격 : 4/5 eBay - 11 USD, 한국 - 11,800원 별로 비싸지 않음.
재 구매? 사진에 있는 것처럼 같은 색을 원해요 :D

Have this situation ever happened to you? Thank you for reading and have a nice day. ^^

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Nana

17 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour and showed up so well on your lips! Especially with the gradient effect :)
    ~Weng wengiful 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weng, you made me feel better! Thank you very much ^^

      Have a nice day~
      Nana

      Delete
  2. pretty color dear !


    thanks for the message :)
    I use a wig cap :) its super easy if you use one ;)

    My new short hair ?-post here


    Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, good to know! Have a golden day~

      Nana ^^

      Delete
  3. Oh sweetie this color is super cute
    Missha is a great brand
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So different color between official preview and reallity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right. But it's color is not bad :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely color!!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcela, thank you very much ♥

      Have a great day~

      Delete
  6. Ein wirklich klasse Post, gefällt mir sehr gut :)

    Liebe Grüße, Ceyda von
    ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de
    Letzter Beitrag:ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de/2016/05/41-fragen-1-wort-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the color!

    Have a nice week!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, have a nice week as well! :)

      Nana

      Delete
  8. Lovely post dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I follow you back)
    verabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.