-->

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Strawberry Date Tutorial (ETUDE HOUSE)

Hello, everyone! ♥

Promises must be kept, that's why I am bringing you this sweet Strawberry Date Tutorial! This tutorial is based on Strawberry Fondue eyeshadow palette from Etude House. (review here)


What do we need?

1. Base foundation (Blur My Face)

2. Cushion foundation (Precious Mineral Any Cushion)
3. Strawberry Fondue eyeshadow palette
4. Lip tint (Rosy Tint Lips 02)
5. Eye Pencil (Play 101 Pencil)
6. Mascara (Curl Fix Mascara)



Tutorial

This tutorial is super quick and also it's very easy. Eyes itself look very cute and it's suitable for everyday wear or very sweet date look ♥ I used just 3 shades, so it's really super quick, suitable for a busy girl. 


I hope you like my tutorial. See you next time with more tutorials!

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥



13 comments:

  1. Hi dear ! thanks for the comment :)
    I had the same question too and was too worried to try it out. The trick is to fill the gaps and to make sure that there are no corners. And its very comfortable, and I always forget that its on my nail because you can't feel it :)


    Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tutorial!)

    Do you want to follow each other? I follow you :)
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tutorial :) I will try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ Good luck with that!

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Followed you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you!

      I follow you too on GFC! ;o)

      xoxo
      Jacqueline

      Delete
  5. so pretty ,nana! the strawberry pallete so cute too <3

    ANN // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look and your instructions! :)

    xx, Eleonora // eleonorasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.