-->

Friday, June 3, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Dear My Wish Lips Talk PK002 Review

Hello, princesses!

I am back after passing first important exam and directly writing a review on Dear My Wish Lips Talk from Etude House! ^^

About


A few months ago, I participated in Etude House event and somehow I won this lipstick~ When I found this lipstick in the box, I was worried because I expected the worst shade, leftover which nobody wanted (it was an event after all) . I've got surprised as I realised, that I've got the best shade from Dear My Wish line (2014) . Ha! :D

Item comes in a cute paper package and the lipstick itself is made of a kind of glossy plastic container. It's a little bit older collection, but it can still be found in some shops.




Testing

EH is promising: "Highly moisturising lipstick with soft liquid texture." This lipstick is really highly pigmented, soft and it has a nice smell. This lipstick has also a beautiful gloss effect - I hate glossy lipsticks, but this lipstick is seriously super cute ♥



Note: look at the gloss effect!


Other shades from official preview:


Click me!


Summary:

Design: 5/5 Cute!
Promised Effect: 5/5 One of the best lipsticks 
Price: 4/5 9,500 won in Korea what is about 8,00 USD, in the internet shops is price pretty similar, not in the official worldwide shop - this item is no longer offered.  
Buying again? Yes~

요약 :

디자인 : 5/5 귀여워!
효능 효과 : 5/5 베스트 립스틱중의 하나
가격 : 4/5 9,500(8,00 USD) 인터넷 쇼핑몰에 비슷한 가격으로 판매됨, 하지만 공식 홈페이지 쇼핑몰에는 없음 - 더이상 판매되지 않음
재 구매? 그럼요~

What do you think about it? Do you like glossy lipsticks? For all students: good luck with your exams! ;)

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Nana

2 comments:

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.