-->

Friday, June 10, 2016

Etude House: Rose Garden Tutorial

Welcome back, my dear readers!



I am back with a new tutorial featuring ETUDE HOUSE items! This is older eyeshadow palette, so you might be wondering why. I am currently having 11 Etude House eyeshadow palettes and I think, I am not only one in this world. So you might experience some kind of a flashback for their items in my future posts. I hope you don't mind~ I just feel too sorry for them laying under new items T-T





What did I use?


1. Blur my face
2. Precious Mineral Any Cushion - Pearl Aura
3. Fantastic Color Eyes - Rose Garden
4. Play 101 Pencil - 48
5. Curl Fix Mascara
6. Liquid Lips BE101

How does the palette look like?

you can check also old review here~


Tutorial

You can apply Blur my face and Any Cushion. Then you can start with my tutorial! Then you can apply Liquid Lips gloss. 


TIPS: you can use My Girl pink on your cheeks too! ^^

How did you like it? For any questions you can use comment section below.

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Nana ^^

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makeup))
    http://www.alinatheone.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products!!! Nice makeup!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, thank you very much ♥

      Have a nice artistic weekend :)

      Nana

      Delete
  3. Nice tutorial! More like these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  4. Wow!

    A great post!

    I like this tutorial!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this makeup is so sweet and pretty
    Cute tutorial
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ^^

      Have a nice day~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.