-->

Sunday, July 17, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet Review

Hello, my dear readers!

How is your work or summer holidays? I've been a little bit busy with my art projects, but I am thinking about you every day, my readers, every day. This time, I will introduce you a sample from Etude House store, actually mask sample. 






About



"This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree extract (Melaleucas Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract) with soothing properties on skin to provide a fresh, clean completion."



Testing

Mask is thin-layered one piece type mask. Fits well to my face by its size and the mask is soaked in gel-like transparent liquid. Smell is very nice - fresh and tidy. My face felt very soft, clean, moisturised and fresh. I also experienced some improvement of my pores. My overall feeling was very good, but my face got a little bit sticky.


Usage

You can apply this mask after face cleansing and toner and remove after 10 ~ 15 minutes. Don't forget to apply leftovers to your face. 

Summary:

Design 5/5 Cute and chic!
Promised Effect 5/5 I think, this mask is even more than it really promises.
Price 5/5 You might get it for free for your purchase (depends on how much you buy) in Korea, or you can simply buy it. This mask is SOLD OUT in Etude official global store, but on eBay - it's still available, also with other websites.
Buying again? 5/5 one of the best masks!

요약 :

디자인 : 5/5 귀엽고 세련됨!
효능 효과 : 5/5 제 생각엔 이 마스크는 약속된 것보다 더 효과가 좋음
가격 : 5/5 한국에서 얼마나 구매하는가에 따라서 무료로 얻을 수 있어요. 아니면 그냥 사도 되요. 이 마스크는 에뛰드하우스 공식 홈페이지에서 판매가 완료되었어요. 하지만, eBay나 다른
홈페이지에는 가능해요.
재 구매? 5/5 최고의 마스크 중의 하나!

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥
Have a nice day ~

18 comments:

  1. Great post! Nice product :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I followed you back ♥

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. Wow, great post!

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2016/07/chaos.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems great! Awesome post dear :-*

    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fantastic! I love products with tea tree, so I'll be looking into it x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those products work wonderful! Thank you for stopping by~

      have a nice day :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  6. I will try this too.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your new post is great! <3

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. Hello, Ddalgi! I love face masks too!! <3 Hope to hear from you soon :)

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance | New style post!
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting post, dear :)
    Have a nice day! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried this mask and works pretty well
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't agree even more. Thank you for stopping by.

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.