-->

Thursday, August 4, 2016

N Seoul Tower (SOUTH KOREA)

Hello everyone,
how are you doing? I was thinking a lot recently about my blog and I want to try to write not just about cosmetics. There are too many bloggers already and my little young blog doesn't stand a chance to blogging veterans. ^^; So I would like to write about some of my trips. I hope you will support me, my dear readers. ♥

About
N Seoul Tower is one of the main landmarks of Seoul city and also Namsan's proudest tourist attraction. Built in 1969 and costed about 2.5 million USD. Tower was for opened for public in 1980. 

N Seoul Tower is located on the top of Namsan mountain, means "South Mountain". This tower works like an observatory, restaurant and it contains also some shops.

You can have a beautiful view for free or you can pay to get a ride by elevator on the top of the tower. Adults - 9,000 KRW and Children 7,000 KRW. We stayed down (for free) and we still had a beautiful experience. :)


 


How to get there? 


Check the official website http://www.nseoultower.co.kr/eng/index.asp There are many opinions. You can go by bus, by cable car, by car or by Seoul City Tour bus.
We went by bus and I was excited. Traveling by bus was rare for me in Korea as my boyfriend lives next to the subway station. It was beautiful to walk to Namsan Mountain, but it was so hot and sticky as well. :/ I was slowing down my boyfriend because I am not used to do any kinds of physical activity in such a hot weather.

But a view from the way (from bus stop) to the tower is beautiful itself. Road itself has some edging of an ancient wall, shaped lights, old trees and Seoul's panorama. 



 

Be sure to check!


1. Be sure to check a beautiful view of Seoul.
2. Check padlock trees (I didn't take photo, sorry)
3. Souvenirs shops have great items, check them!

4. There is also beautiful history pavilion next to the tower.
5. Surprise fountain is located in front of pavilion!

6. You can eat in the restaurant. Or you can just look at the restaurants cuz I am not sure about prices :D
7. Teddy Bear Shop ♥




What should you know?


Save money: I visited N Seoul Tower once with my boyfriend. It's a beautiful romantic place. Highly recommended for a date. If you will come with your lover, you can should take a padlock and waterproof marker. You can buy it as well in shops located in the tower but they are overpriced - a lot. I think it was like 20,000 KRW for a padlock. My boyfriend wanted to get some, but instead we just sadly gazed at each other's face and left the shop with magnets (3pc) for 1,000 KRW.
Memories: Another good idea is to bring full batery camera. View is breathtaking and my mobile phone died a few minutes after arriving. :/

Timing: This place is very popular for tourists and for locals as well. Problem might be, that N Seoul Tower is too small. You might even wait to take the picture because people stay in the view point just too long. Many people are coming there after work. You should make great timing for coming if you don't want to wait. We came around 8 pm and it wasn't the best timing.


 

Summary:

Traveling 5/5
located in Seoul, just take the bus and you can't get lost. Maybe it's not the easiest trip for people who have problems with walking. (it's on the top of mountain)
Price 5/5 it's for free, but you need to pay for the bus, of course.
Experience 5/5 It was a great trip, view was stunning ♥
Visiting again? yes, I will come back with a padlock, next time! :D

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Thank you for reading! 
I hope you like it! See you soon :)

18 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome post! Have a great new week. :)
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/08/ch-collection-ukrainian-fashion-brand.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    amaizing post and blog my blogger friends...
    ı am following you on gfc...
    if you want follow me back , please visit my blog
    http://soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed you back, have a nice day~

      Delete
  3. this is such a great review. I will keep in mind.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your recent post has a beautiful photos ♥ well done. Thank you for stopping by~

      Delete
  4. wow so awesome pictures. I have to visit this place once xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have awesome picture from your trip as well! Thank you :))

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. Fab post! thank you for sharing.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics!!!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a view by night. Awesome pics, girl. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. Very lovely! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! BTW, I am in the group already :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  9. That looks like a lovely trip! I'll have your tips in mind should I go visit one day.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! :) Good luck with your future travels~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.