-->

Friday, August 12, 2016

The Face Shop - Kakao Talk Friends Set Masks Review

Welcome back, my readers~



I am back with a new review of Character Masks from The Face Shop. Summer is here and we can have more time to take care of skin, especially when we can see the sun most of the day and we are not so sleepy (sorry about our Australian and South American Friends, you have winter now).



About


I've got set of 5 masks (each character) in a paper box. But masks can be purchased one by one. This set includes five Kakao Talk characters Apeach - hydrating; Tube - brightening; Muzi - soothing; Neo - resilience; Frodo- moisturizing.

Promised effect

The Face Shop is claiming, that their masks are free of 5 additives: Paraben, Talc, Mineral Oil, Polyacrylamide, Paraffin.

APEACH - HYDRATING

"Enfant terrible Apeach's secret formula keeps your skin perfectly moisturized! With essence fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, this character face mask fully recharges skin with a powerful moisturizing effect."


TUBE - BRIGHTENING

"Light, soft 'n fluffy natural energy of cotton flowers! With essence containing Cotton Seed Extract and Niacinamide, this brightening character face mask brightens and makes darkened skin lighter and radiant."


MUZI - SOOTHING

"Acting like a rabbit, Muzi is curious and mischievous and is crazy about apples! With essence containing Apple Extracts, the character face mask soothes and moisturizes rough, sensitive skin."


NEO - RESILIENCE

"Blueberries as firm as coy Neo's round face! With essence containing Adenosine and Blueberry, this character face mask brings back skin's vitality and resilience."

FRODO - MOISTURIZING

"How Frodo the rich city dog protects his skin from dryness and keeps it hydrated! With essence containing Olives, the character mask makes dry, rough skin smooth and hydrated."

Testing

Mask is medium thickness, all of the mask are having perfume scent. I would prefer each mask's scent to be as an extract which they are made of like apple scent, olive scent, blubbery, etc. Mask with strip-like texture is soaked in jelly-like essence.

Mask fitting is another story. I have a long nose and mask was not fitting me properly, as well to my Asian boyfriend. I think this is kind of a mystery who is this mask for.

You can also notice, that not all the masks are similar to their original character. I am disappointed in Neo, as it's my the most favorite character. Her blue skin color came out very ugly and I looked like an alien. Apeach's color was a little bit darker as well.

The best results had Muzi - soothing mask, Apeach - hydrating and Frodo - moisturizing. Other 2 masks are not bad, but for me, it didn't have the effect which I was expecting.





Summary:

Design 4/5 Product itself is cute, but one point down for bad mask shape and one minute of silence for uglification of Neo. :/
Promised effect 4/5 I am 100% satisfied with Muzi, Apeach and Frodo mask, but I am not sure about other two masks.
Price 4/5 Set is for 12.500 KRW in Korea, you can't it buy from the official store. Or eBay around 12 USD.
Buying again? 4/5 Maybe not the whole set but as single masks.

요약:

디자인 : 4/5 제품자체는 귀엽지만 마스크 모양에서 -1. 못생긴 네오에서 1 동안 할말을 잃었음 
효능효과 : 4/5 뮤지, 아피치와 프로도 마스크에 100% 만족해요. 하지만 다른 2 마스크는 별로네요.
가격 : 4/5 한국에서 세트가 12,500원이에요. 글로벌 공식 홈페이지에서는 살수가 없고 e-Bay에서는 12 달러에요.
재구매? 4/5 다시 사게된다면 개별적으로는 사고 싶지만 세트로는 사고 싶지가 않아요.

If you like my posts, please follow me! ♥

Thank you for reading! Please be aware that I am leaving for holidays 13.~25.8. 2016 I will respond to all the comments after returning back :) Enjoy your summer ♥

Nana

14 comments:

  1. omg..i just bought the muzi mask and haven't use it..when i stumble upon your blog i feel like this review really help me figure out what it will be <3 glad that you are satisfied with the result .such a good choice of us kkk XD

    ANN // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment makes me very happy, Anita! Muzi is the cutest of all the masks! Enjoy it and i am looking forward your picture with Muzi mask on sns kkk

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Hope you have a lovely new week.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a nice rest of the week as well! ^^

      Delete
  3. OMG! thse mask look so cute, lol. Good to know they also did a good job.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous review. cannot wait to try them.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I just visited your blog :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. OMG so cute! Both of the product and you are so cute^^
    I haven't tried this mask but I think now I'm wanting to try it:) Thanks for sharing.

    visit my blog here, dear:
    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww~ you are so kind! ^^ I visited your blog, I love it ♥

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  6. Ah super cute! Saw them in Faceshop store few days ago but I didn't buy them because I am still into FS's blueberry mask, after reading this I think I will try Frodo's since I need something to moisturize my face like....a lot! :)) Thanks for reviewing pretty :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have The Face Shop's Blueberry mask as well. Thank you for recommendation~

      Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.