-->

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Don Lee x New Cushion Launching and Shadow Cafe which is out of stock all the time - Etude House News September 2016

Dear my readers, I am launching new topic in my blog called "Cosmetic News from Korea"! Hands up with me and scream yay! It's difficult to watch all the news, so I will open doors to all the fresh news for you ♥




Let's start with the freshest today's news! A few hours ago Etude shared a new video of collaboration with famous Korean icon, Don Lee (마동석). He is appearing as a seller with Krystal and then new cushion with be shown. It's funny commercial as Krystal is leaving without "bill" :D

This new cushion will be available in October in the OFFICAL GLOBAL STORE and KOREAN STORE as well!


Check it yourself:

Full :



Teaser:





This is not the only news, a few weeks ago was launched event, buy over 20000KRW and get Shadow Cafe! (ONLY IN KOREA)


Unfortunately, this item is permanently out of stock. I don't understand how all the people are posting photos with Shadow Cafe. Korean website has bug or it's sold out completely and shop assistants will always reply as they don't know when it will be available. :(

OFFICIAL GLOBAL STORE NEWS

New Moistfull CollagenDreamer Dumbo. Buy this cream and receive Sweet bag as a gift!



More sweet gifts with orders:



Don't forget to check new PINK SKULL collection which is available with BUDAPEST single shadows collection ;)



All available here: http://www.etudehouse.com/

Thank you for reading, have a sweet day~

11 comments:

  1. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC
    let me know and I follow back https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really interesting :D

    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great product. I wish i could buy this too. Etude is not available here. so sad.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still Global Store, you can check it if you want anything :)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. OMG Etude always bring very cute packaging for their products! I think that's why I always love to buy their products :P
    Thanks for sharing, pretty!

    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more ♥ Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by ~

      Delete
  5. Visit my blog ? ☺♥
    www.amna-tbhidc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always visit my visitor's blogs! Have a nice day~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.