-->

Sunday, October 2, 2016

ETUDE NEWS: Hello, Any Cushion Cream Filter!

Hello, my dear readers!
3 days old, that's the age of a new Etude's Any Cushion. I've sent my spy to Etude shop to take exclusive photos for the people who are out of Korea, like me. So enjoy my new preview and let's talk! kkk


Do you want to know difference between Any Cushion Cream Filter and old Any Cushion? Check the link :)

New cushion comes with a cute package! For some reason, it reminds me their Dear My Blooming Lips Talk package. 




Any Cushion Cream Filter comes in 5 shades! However, first 2 shades look just very similar. Then there is Beige and it's definitely darker (but yet still very light) than frist two. The darkest shade of all five is Tan.



This cushion has a special nickname in Korea. Translation of it could be "Morning Gloss Cushion".


Texture: Creamy.

Cover: First layer is mid-cover and 2nd layer has a good coverage.



Lasting: Etude claims that this cushion foundation lasts for almost 24 hours.

Skin type? This cushion might be suitable for people with dry skin. After applying, skin moisture will rise for more than 20%. Also the skin moisture will be visibly increased even after 24 hours compared to normal skin moisture.

Extra: This cushion contains 3 Filters. 1. High light reflection with green light to get extra tone up, 2. Morning filter for bright skin and 3. Long-lasting moisturizing.

Trivia: This Any Cushion contains sponge for applying, but brush is very suitable as well! You can finish the natural look with sponge. For the better look, don't forget to apply base.







I hope you like my news! For any question, use comment box down bellow, I will always reply.  Have a nice day~

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It will be available in the Global Etude House store soon ♥

      Thank you for stopping by~

      Delete
  2. Really interesting products :D

    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like your latest post. Have a nice day :))

      Delete
  3. That product looks pretty useful, thanks for sharing! Nice photos btw :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. half of the photos of this Any Cushion are from the official store, but thank you! :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  4. looks great :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Nice post :)

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like something I would love to try. Thx for the review.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for your kind words :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. Hi, dear
    I am in love with your blog!
    Thak you for your comment in my blog! You asked about follow.
    Of course I follow you :)
    Now waiting for you :)

    Love,
    Valeria

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting product!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!!

    Besos, desde Espaรฑa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, have an artistic week ♥

      Delete
  9. The produkt looks cute!

    Great post!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    Mein Bog - HOKIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post ๐Ÿ™‚
    Do you want follow for follow on GFC?
    Follow me on my blog and i will follow back ๐Ÿ™‚
    Best wishes, Moni
    www.glamshine.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I followed you :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  11. This cushion probably suits well for me who have dry skin, but I am still not really get what the 'filters' mean in this product because it seems like a moisturizing foundation cushion, hahaha. It worth to try tho :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, about filters, hard to say... I think it's more like commercial move :D But cushion is moisturizing, I agree with you~

      Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  12. Great post!
    can we follow each other ? follow me and i''ll follow you back!
    I promise :)
    Bye

    http://sabriellee.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog looks very professional. Always nice to meet new blogging friends. :) Followed you.

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  13. Nice. I'm loving these shades!
    I just followed your blog. Please follow me back. Would love to stay in touch :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting me, I visited your blog as well. I love your photos! Followed you~

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  14. Definitely would buy! By the way, what's your shade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have shade Vanilla. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day ^^

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
์–ด๋–ค ๋‹ต๋ณ€์ด๋ผ๋„ ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.