-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

TONYMOLY NEWS: Strange Inventions

Welcome back, my dear visitors.
Last month I saw many interesting products/inventions and I just have to share it with you! This cosmetic news will be about TONYMOLY. By the way, I have some products from them, but i didn't write reviews yet. So let's start with the news! ^^




I will start with the most interesting invention. Charge anywhere, perfect fringe anywhere! This heat hair roller is perfect for the quick result and you can charge it at home! I like this invention so much. If you are in the hotel, or you are traveling, you can experience perfect result as you are in your own home ♥


Next one is strange shaped rubber. What is it? This is brush cleaner. Super handy to clean all the eyeshadows, lipsticks and foundations  remains left on the brushes. I am studying Art and you know, this would be very handy also after my paintings classes kk What do you think about it?

After my inventions news, I would like to mention also Limited Pokemon series! It looks so adorable and if some of you is interested about Pokemon nail tutorial  from TONYMOLY, you can check it here: https://www.facebook.com/tonymoly.kr/videos/1200774053328324/




And video from the Pokemon Limited edition is here: https://www.facebook.com/tonymoly.kr/videos/1213639195375143/


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my TONY MOLY news! ^^

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They definitely look interesting! Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. Never tried this brand (sad face)

    haha you can steal everything if you want, I won't chase you haha

    90's grunge ootd+ sailor moon bag

    Check out my Insta and stay tuned ♥Instagram
    MY blog |Facebook |Bloglovin | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suvarna, I appreciate your kindness! And it's still not late to try Tonymoly ;))

      Have a golden day~

      Delete
  3. These things are great :D

    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by ~

      Have a nice day :))

      Delete
  4. Awww those nails are just the cutest.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! You can check more tutorials on their official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tonymoly.kr/?fref=ts

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. Beautiful products! Great review!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You have nice blog, followed you ♥

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  6. omo i need that heat roller! totally will save me during trip or holiday because whenever i get into car for a long time, my curled hair will be bit mess #sigh It's such a great beauty investment too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like that product! ^^ Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. I've heard about TonyMoly X Pokemon few days ago and it totally tease me to buy those collections:) especially for their tint and cushion:)

    new post:
    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! I am curious about their tint and cushion as well~

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  8. https://magicworldofpanda.blogspot.hr follow her she will follow u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products! I like that brush cleaner, tbh i actually need one right now haha. Thanks for sharing! :)
    New post: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a nice day ;)

      Delete
  10. Your blog is lovely and I am following you.
    In hope you will follow back - it is fun
    to support new bloggers!
    Best wishes, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I think I am going to purchase the hair roller, it's so creative and very helpful for girls who have bangs <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad if you like it! ^^ Have a nice day~

      Delete
  12. I have never used any Tonymoly but I heard that their products are very good! That curler seems great!
    Deimante
    http://www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's great brand, thank you for stopping by and have a nice day ♥

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.