-->

Sunday, November 13, 2016

BATTLE OF THE CUSHIONS: Any Cushion vs. Cushion Filter (Any Cushion Cream Filter)

Hello, everyone!

Are you ready for some action? Just kidding, today I prepared special double review called "battle"! I will compare products based on some basic criteria and winner of each round will lead into final battle. This battle will be a little bit unfair, as Cream Filter is an upgrade of Any Cushion, read until the end to see the final result! ^^ 



NOTE: Full name is of this cushion is ANY CUSHION CREAM FILTER, but it's too long, so I shortened it into Cream Filter, don't be confused :D

Round 1: Size

Cushion Filter - size is smaller! New cushions from Etude House are slimmer compared to all older cushion types. Better fitting into small pouches!
Any Cushion - this is very old design and it's thicker.

1 - 0


Round 2: Design

Cushion Filter - 90% of cushion foundations are sponge based. Sponge will get used and then it will start falling apart. This cushion is different, it's based on the cloth. And you can't destroy cloth pattern easily, I like it! 
Any Cushion - my previous cushion fell apart (I mean the sponge inside). I was applying pieces of sponge on my face when cushion was getting empty. :((

2 - 0

Round 3: Texture

Cushion Filter - the texture is a little bit heavy a very creamy. Any Cushion Cream Filter suits it! When you are removing it, you have oily feeling on your face as it's so creamy. But your face is still well hydrated.
Any Cushion - this cushion is very light but I am not sure about the moisture. But this round depends on people what you are preferring! This cushion type is not drying the face, but it's not as hydrating as Cushion Filter.

3 - 1

Round 4: Lasting


Cushion Filter - can last up to the 24 hours and has extra moisture, but has only SPF 33!
Any Cushion - lasting is not extra but it has SPF50+.
4 - 1


Result?

Cushion Filter is winning and it's not obvious as Cushion Filter is an upgrade from the first EH's Any Cushions. They caught all the mistakes and here it is, brand new shining Any Cushion Cream Filter! I hope you enjoyed my battle! I am adding also 2 videos. One is battle on the video for lazy readers and second is my fail review, from embarrassment to fun I am offering it to you (reason why is my Cushion Filter so dirty) :D



I hope, you enjoyed this battle! Which Cushion do you like more? If you have youtube, let's follow each other! I don't know many people there, only 9 followers! lol

Have a nice day ♥ ♥ ♥

Nana ^^

23 comments:

  1. I have been curious about the cushion filter because of the more cloth like cushion compared to the sponge I am already using. I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's definitely worth of trying! Than you for visiting and have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  2. Really interesting dear :D
    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great foto) and very interesting post!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ^^ And have a nice day ~

      Delete
  4. Cushion Filter is a decisive winner for sure <3 Actually I never really notice about their difference except the packaging, but you told us all, thanks dear :)


    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my day! Thank you, dear ♥

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day :))

      Delete
  6. Wonderful post! My favourite is the cushion from Lancome))
    Have a nice new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good as well! Thank you for visiting and have a nice day~ :))

      Delete
  7. wow thats a very creative review there. Love ur picks , surely need to check out that winner product now.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I visited you blog! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. i like your video you look so pretty:) follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. scars, stretch marks and all that! properly, there's not anything to stress for there are pores and skin care.http://musclegainfast.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet the cushion filter is great. I haven't heard of cloth based cushion foundation, but this is a must try! <3 And I'm glad my cushion foundation is still in good condition. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth of trying! Thank you for visiting my blog and have a nice day~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.