-->

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Life is Sweet: Celebrating Birthday with ETUDE HOUSE!

Happy late Halloween, my dear readers!
This post is special for me, as it's connected to my birthday, I hope you won't mind reading this. So let's get know each other better and of course, let's talk about cosmetics! :D


I had a birthday, in the beginning of the October. Gift from my boyfriend arrived perfectly on time, 2 days before my birthday! Yay! He surprised me and even was able to get me Shadow Cafe! (Cosmetic stand for makeup which I was complaining about that it's almost impossible to get it as it's sold out all the time) So why am I talking about it? With Shadow Cafe I also received a beautiful ETUDE HOUSE plastic bag and my birthday cake suddenly needed to be Sugar and Jam's themed! Haha


Bag is on the left, in the picture :)

This is how the idea of my cake was born! Thanks to my lovely boyfriend! He didn't trash the bag, cuz he knew, that I would love to keep it! 
My mom was baking the cake for me and I was working with fondant. I made sculptures and letters based on my design which was based on the EH bag. I had to wait about a day to let it dry enough to place it on the cake without any problem. It was difficult to stay patient. I wanted to see it all together on the cake! :D


I uploaded it on the Instagram and for fun and I added hashtags for "Life is sweet" event from Etude House. 7 days later, when I was really in hurry, for doctor's appointment as I was sick again, I turned on WiFi and suddenly I saw LIKE on my cake from Etude House and also a long message from them!!  My mom was standing next to me and we were dressing up. I looked at her and said: "mom. I think, I just won!"
So, what did I get? Surprisingly, I've got second Shadow Cafe, what is really funny as I could never imagine, that I could have 2 of it! And then I've got Moistful Collagen line (Dumbo edition), cream, essence and facial stick. 6 lipsticks and 6 eyeshadows, Any Cushion Cream Filter, 2 masks and brush. I think, it's quite a lot and I thought that I could get only one or 2 items. They were very generous and I appreciate it very much and I think, my love for Etude House is getting deeper and deeper (I guess it's very bad, for Etude addicted girl) :D


This post is getting very long, so I won't review all 20 items here. I just wanted to let you peek at what everything what I will review in a very near future! Princesses (and some princes) enjoy rest of your day and stay positive! ^__^

Nana~

16 comments:

  1. So cute *_*
    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lory ♥

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. So cute , I'm waiting for the review :)
    a sweet kiss
    Sara M.

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! :))

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  3. Oh my how cute is that!!! And happy belated birthday, girl. I am sure you had an amazing one.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lenya! Have a wonderful day ♥

      Delete
  4. How cute! I really love ETUDE HOUSE ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waa~ Another ETUDE lover! Welcome to the club ♥ and have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  5. So cool! I find everything very beautiful. Have a blessed day, kisses.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day as well ;)

      Delete
  6. Too loving *O*

    Kiss, Hellen
    http://instantesimprovaveis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.