-->

Sunday, December 18, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Play 101 Stick Color Contour Duo Review

Happy holidays everyone!


Whatever you will celebrate, enjoy it and rest well to prepare for a New Year ♥ I couldn't help it and I already opened a gift from my boyfriend and today, I will review for you a fresh item from Etude House!



About

There are actually 3 kinds of Color Contour Duo sticks:
1# Peach Orange & Yellow
2# Mint & Blue - mine! :)
3# Lavender & Pink

Each stick is helping you to cover ugly tones of your face. I have an official preview from Etude House (I EDITED ORIGINAL PICTURE): 


Design

The design is very handy. 2 colors in one stick and one huge pro are the transparent lids and even if you make a mistake, you can always see the color which you want to use. 
Using is very easy. Just rotate the stick and it will come out! 

Testing

Testing on my hand went well. I was surprised how easily I could blend it! But when I tried it on my face, I realized that product is drying my skin. I think, I will have to always use it with Cream Filter - what is super hydrating cushion foundation. But I have to mention amazing softening and MATT effect! My oiliness disappeared and it kind of filled my pores. It deserves 5/5, but my Sahara skin (extremely dry skin as you never ever saw as dry skin as mine is) is removing 1 point. (Just use extra mist or cream before using it and you will be fine ^^)


Official Preview:

Pony got a chance to be a face of Play 101 Stick Color Contour Duo, what is not surprise as she was the face of Play 101 Pencils as well! Check her video how to use it ^^


(EN)
Summary:

Design 5/5 Design is creative, no problem with opening or anything.
Promised Effect 4/5 Matt and softening effect are great, but 1 point down for dryness.
Price 5/5 Price is not bad and now there is a discount! 3 USD down! 
Buying again? I would like to, but I want to try their new Any Cushion Color Correctors, too! :D


(SK)
Zhrnutie:

Dizajn 5/5 Dizajn je veľmi kreatívny, zatiaľ som nemala žiadny problém s otváraním ani nič podobné.
Účinok 4/5 Zmatňujúci efekt i zjemňujúci sú úžasné, ale 1 bod dolu za vysúšanie pleti.
Cena 5/5 Cena nie je zlá a dokonca je práve teraz na produkt zľava!
Kúpim si produkt znovu? Pravdepodobne by som si ho kúpila, ale chcem vyskúšať aj ďalšie korektory na pleť! :D

I hope you like it! Comment me, if you have ever used color corrector, just for fun! :D

Have a nice day~

Nana

18 comments:

  1. Great review

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cool! Thanks for sharing, I have never seen a contour stick in this shade before, so interesting. Thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very handy! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Enjoy the holidays~

      Delete
  3. Wow I like it!!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marcela. Enjoy the holidays~ ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh you got this product already! It hasn't released in my country yet :( I really want to try the #3 Dark Out one, because my face is kinda dull :))

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was lucky when they just launched it! I hope, you will make a review about that shade~

      Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  5. These are SO cool!!! I love Etude House & I will definitely need to get my hand on a couple of these! They look so good!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear! Thank you for stopping by~

      Have a nice day and happy New Year! :))

      Delete
  6. Wow this product looks so interesting

    xx Lisa
    lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth of trying <3

      Thank you for visiting, happy New Year! :))

      Delete
  7. oh wow thats a great review. I think i should try this one too. Sounds good for my type.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for stopping by, I already visited your blog! Contour stick is worth of trying, good luck ;)

      Delete
  8. Hi! I'm a beginner and I think I don't need any concealer or contour but I want to try em lately. Which one should I try first? Etude house contour duo or etude house color contour duo? I'll try the other one later. I hope u will give me a suggestion. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog. About the advice, it depends on your skin type.

      Contour duo - basic contouring is best if you don't experience any skin problems. I have a big redness problem so I decided to buy Mint & Blue. But Peach Orange & Yellow looks amazing too as most of the people are having problems with dark color under their eyes area :)

      I hope this helps you, if you have more questions you can always ask me :))

      Have a nice day~

      Nana

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.