-->

Monday, January 16, 2017

INNISFREE: Cucumber Mask Review

Dear my readers welcome back!

Dry skin is a huge problem, which I am trying to handle myself. You feel like your skin not so elastic anymore and you might experience also tightness with every move of your face. This is one of my the most favorite Asian inventions, sheet masks.


About

Let me introduce you this mask, first. It's real squeeze mask cucumber is a mask containing cucumber extract to provide plentiful moisture to dry skin. You can purchase it in the Innisfree stores or online via the global website.

I kind of knew what to expect. I already tried Innisfree's kiwi, rice and strawberry. If my memory is right, it was first Korean cosmetics which I ever got - Innisfree masks. :)




Promised effect

What is Innisfree promising?

1. It's real squeeze mask - cucumber

Cucumber contains effective ingredients that make your skin clear and vital with natural moisture.

2. Jeju green complex
The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.

3. Triple-layered sheet

This triple-layer sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect so that the essence can gradually be absorbed into the skin.


Testing

A big surprise was for me liquid-like texture. Personally, I am always giving points down for the too liquid texture of masks. The surprise came after opening the package. Mask's material was very good and it absorbed most of the liquid inside. So after opening the mask waterfall of the expensive sheet mask didn't happen, luckily.

My Sahara skin absorbed everything from the mask in 20 minutes. The product is really hydrating, I had water shiny effect on my skin. Mask was also refreshing and cooling.

Mask shape is not that bad, but I don't really like their tripe extra thin layers - as I look very strange. I wanted to take a cute selfie! :D 

(EN)
Summary:

Design 5/5 Simple nice design, no problems. Even mask shape (which is meant for Asian faces) suits me well.
Promised Effect 4/5 My Sahara skin looked very well, I even had water shiny effect on my face. But my skin absorbed everything from the mask during 20 minutes - point down.
Price 5/5 You can get if for free as a sample or there are plenty of offers in Innisfree's website! Last week you could buy 10 + 10 free masks.

Buying again? Actually, I think it would be great to use it more often for my face!

(SK)
Zhrnutie:

Dizajn 5/5 Dizajn je jednochý a bezproblémový. Aj tvar masky (ktorý je určený pre ázisjkú tvár) mi sedí celkom dobre.
Účinok 4/5 Moja pokožka ako zo Sahary vizerala celkom dobre, dokonca som cítila efekt hydratovanej tváre. Ale moja pokožka absorbovala všetko z masky za 20 minút používania - bod dolu.
Cena 5/5 Je tu mnoho možností, dokonca môžete masku dostať zadarmo v mnohých akciách na stránke Innisfree. Minulý týždeň bola akcia 10 + 10 masiek zadarmo.
Kúpim si produkt znovu? Myslím si, že by bolo skvelé používať tento produkt na moju tvár častejšie!

Do you have your favorite sheet mask?

Thank you for reading, have a nice day~

Where to find me?
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ddalginana/
Instagram: instagram.com/ddalginana/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ddalginana

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Worth of trying! You can try other types too :))

      Have a nice day and thank you~

      Delete
  2. I love Innisfree products and I should try this since it looks fresh on your skin:)
    So far, my favorite sheet mask is from My Beauty Diary:)
    So cute you took photo with real cucumber^^

    loves,
    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Innisfree's products are great! I had very nice feeling on my face. Have a nice day and thank you for visiting! :))

      Delete
  3. Definitely love sheet masks, most especially hydrating ones! <3 Glad it made a good job on your skin. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sheet masks are doing miracles on my Sahara skin! Thank you for visiting, I stopped by your blog~

      Have a nice day ^^

      Delete
  4. I love masks too and this one looks really good. I'm following you now to get updates, I hope you would like to follow back. Thank you!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hello! Yes, this mask is really good! Thank you for the follow - followed u back :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. Oh, I also love this mask! I tried the blueberry and honey, both are very good! The only downside is the first time I used this mask, the mask easily teared. However, it has good result! <3
    Nice review by the way^^

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try honey mask too. Great to know. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day~ ^^

      Delete
  6. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Innisfree masks on your blog, great :)) Followed you back.

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. Nice post!! I need to try this, my skin has been so dry. I usually use a night mask.

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, take care of your skin well! ;)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. I bet anyone can be tempted to eat this too. I love all Innisfree masks.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Innisfree? That's great!! thank you for stopping by~

      Have a nice day! ♥

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.