-->

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My Blog in Year 2016 - I will Miss You!

My dear readers,


year 2016 passed too quickly and I want a few more weeks in 2016 as I feel that it wasn't enough for me. How to start this post today? This is not a review, I will be more talking about the background of blogging and you can learn one or two things about me! :) 






First of all, thank you for staying with me! That's one of my biggest successes as people are reading my posts. My blog is not having a big family yet, but I hope I could reach 1000 followers on Instagram by end of 2017! Is it even possible? I will write a similar post in 2017 and let's see the difference!

Let's start with my efforts on my blog. Maybe you noticed that I am not posting as often as during my first year of blogging. That's because of this whole sns carousel and followers hunting. I wanted to find new people who are interested in cosmetics (blogging friends) and I have to say, that I met amazing people and even some fans! But sad thig is, that I couldn't find really a partnership for my blog. All they ask about are numbers. "You want to work with us? How many followers do you have?" After the last question, I start smiling and start talking about my nice photos in my blog - avoiding followers number! :D
Don't take me wrong, I don't judge follower hunters, but I don't want to be one of these. This is not why I made this blog. I wanted to spread the word about Asian cosmetics so people will be not worried about buying a wrong product from abroad. I started when I tried to find a review on a product which I wanted to buy, but there was no review on it and I wanted to give review on products to the community back. So I hope my blog helped you at least once :))


Many bloggers mentioned unfollowers lately. These hit and run people are chapter for a whole post only about it. I had 3 or 4 times 400 followers on my Instagram last month. And I am asking myself why did they unfollowed me? Are they haters? Are they desperately needing followers? this issue went even more viral after bigger bloggers started to complain and then I realized that it became kind of Instagram lifestyle. Now it's kind of funny story for my friends, how I can get 400 followers 3 times in a month :D

I am very happy that my blog survived all these things I didn't give up yet!
Ah, and I almost forgot - very short announcement about starting blogging about hanboks (Korean traditional costumes DIY and making process) and traveling! I would like to spread my blog from only about beauty to lifestyle, travel and maybe Korean cuisine? (Believe it or not I am bigger expert on food than on cosmetics :D). My Instagram is already merged into all these things and it's not bad at all! :)


Thank you for reading! What happened to you, how are your blogs? I wish you the best for 2017 ♥
Where to find me?
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ddalginana/
Instagram: instagram.com/ddalginana/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ddalginana

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best in blogging in 2017 :)
    Polina | Beauty Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, happy New Year to you, I am wishing you all the best in blogging for you too! :)

      Delete
  2. My best wishes to you in this 2017
    For me 2016 was enough of everything
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by~

      Have a nice day and thank you for your wishes, have wonderful year 2017! ♥

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.