-->

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

K-BEAUTY 101: ICY QUEEN TUTORIAL

Hello, everyone!

Today I have a special tutorial for you with K-beauty collaboration! I had a chance to choose products to make some awesome tutorial and girls, I picked best of the best! I had a love break down, cuz pigmentation and shades of liquid eyeshadows are just unbelievably hot.




Dnešný tutoriál vám ponúkam hlavne vďaka obchodu K-Beauty 101, ktorý práve teraz sídli na Slovensku len v Žiline. Zo svojich make up produktov K-Beauty ponúka žiarivé odtiene nie len očných tieňov ale i rúžov a líceniek. Pre tento look som sa rozhodla použiť chladný metalický odtieň. Veľa ľudí sa bojí výraznych farieb, hlavne ak ide o make up, no práveže spravý oči výraznejšími.


For English speakers:

1. Use that kind of primer, which suits your skin tone the most. (My choice: Touch in Sol - Dark out)
2. You can apply concealer with dots, then blend it. (My choice: The Saem - Cover Perfection Tip Concealer 01)
3. You can use Cushion foundation as a top layer, Cushion will make face flawless without marks. (My choice: The Saem - BB CUSHION 01)
4. For eyebrows I recommend pencil with triangle shape. (My choice: Touch in Sol - Brow Expert Bar)
5. On your eyelids - you can apply liquid shadow and it will stay all the night untouched! (My choice: The Saem - Water Eye Ting SV01)
6. Use provocative "cat eye line" and your look will be significant. (My choice: Touch in Sol - Style Black Gel - Liner)
7. Let's focus on eyelashes. Let's start on the outer line of your upper part - use the most of the mascara there and use mascara softly on the other eyelashes. (My choice: Touch in Sol Stretchex)
8. For lips I used vivid lip shade which will contrast with the whole face. (My choice: The Saem - Kissholic Lipstick M RD01)


This post is merged with a beauty secret://Tento príspevok je spojený s tajomstvom krásy: https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com/2017/02/beauty-secret-1-magic-of-primers.html

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Have a nice day~

Would you wear vivid eyeshadows?

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am glad if you like it! :)

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. ohh I love glitter ! looks super chic !

    My newest post

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ♥ Have a nice day~

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Post dear...xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day ;)

      Delete
  4. I really like this makeup. Nice post ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Btw, thank you for following me. I just followed u back ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I love liquid eye shadows too! Thank you for stopping by~

      Delete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you, sorry for late reply, but I was busy with school ^^; Thank you for visiting and have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. Very nice!
    I'm following you)
    Would you like to follow each other?)
    http://anielasv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I followed you back :)) Have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. OMG, I really love your make up! The pop of red lipstick is just too adorable <3 I never tried vivid eyeshadows before since I always use powder eyeshadows, but I think I should give it a try soon. Nice tutorial Nana, your makeup is so flawless yet still wearable :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind. Thank you very much! ^^ I like liquid eyeshadows, they have more pros than cons. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day~ ♥

      Delete
  9. Pretty post <3

    would you like to follow each other?


    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.