-->

Friday, March 17, 2017

ETUDE HOUSE: Age Defense Wrinkle Eye Cream Review

Hello, girls! ^^



Believe or not, I am a worry type person. My specialty is to worry about unnecessary things. And this is how I've got wrinkles around my eyes. *Sigh* at least I am kind of Korean cosmetics guru and there are plenty of anti-wrinkle products!


About

I was in the main Etude House store in Seoul with a full basket of their products and a very talkative ajusshi gave me tons of samples. One of them was anti-aging cream. Recently I started getting wrinkles. So I tried this cream sample and I was really surprised! Now comes the embarrassing part, actually I used that cream as an eye cream :D The face cream sample had too perfect thick texture, I like mostly thick creams as I have very dehydrated skin. I was thinking like if this cream is so good, how would eye cream work like from this line?



Testing

Face cream didn't really do a magic to my wrinkles, but it was well hydrating and helped my eye area with firming. But this eye cream is a serious magic! When I woke up next morning it even "sucked" my eyebags away, my skin was visibly repaired! I am very careful with this eye cream, I use it only once/twice a week because it's too strong. I don't really use anti aging products and I am only 24, maybe that's why it works so well with me.

I really like slim tip dispenser, it takes out only a little amount of the product so you can save some money with not spending the product immediately.



Now the sad thing comes... manufacturing of this item was stopped. I think it's seriously a shame, but I had to make a review of this item as I think it's really like a miracle.. at least for me! :)

Summary:

Design 5/5 
Five points for slim tip dispenser! :))
Promised effect 5/5 Product is very strong, use wisely. Product is meant for wrinkles, I don't recommend to use this product on a very young skin.
Price 4/5 It was about 20 USD, what is not that bad, but not the cheapest.

I hope you enjoyed my review, make me happy and comment me if you have/had wrinkles at a young age. 

10 comments:

  1. I like that works because is a bit pricey in comparison with other brands and products. I need an eye cream too. Thanks for this review
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sakuranko! Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day~ I hope you will find a good eye cream :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I am already your follower. Have a nice day~

      Delete
  3. Wow, I never knew that Etude has this defense wrinkle product! I want to try it too but you said that it has discontinued, so sad :(( Hope they will release the newer version! :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a big pity. My mom wanted me to order one for her. I will try to find similar product next time :)

      Thank you for stopping by~

      Delete
  4. I've always read so much great reviw about etude, but sadly my skin tone never seems good with korean products. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that! But never give up, who knows what kind of treasure you might find in K-beauty ;))

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. lovely post ♥

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.