-->

Thursday, April 20, 2017

ETUDE HOUSE: Honey Cera Lip Oil & Balm REVIEW

Hello, everyone!

This night is super busy, tmrw I have to wake up very early and travel to another country. Midnight just passed, but who cares, I am filled with energy and I want to do blogging! I hope, you will sleep more than me haha


About

So, let me introduce you almost legendary product from Etude House. Legendary? Why? This product is seriously sold out every time I check it. So this hydrating lip oil is enriched with superior lip conditioners to heal cracked and chapped lips. It's from Honey Cera Line and you can use it:
1. Instead of lip balm.
2. As a lip mask.
3. As an extra gloss over your lipstick.

However it comes in a too shiny packaging, also bottle itself contains metallic-like parts. I hate cleaning my fingerprints of it. T-T


I've got also lip balm, I think it works great with the lip oil, as it creates kind of barrier for lip oil to not be absorbed too quickly.


Testing

It has very sweet smell and it reminds me honey, or probably some Christmas sweets. Texture is a little bit sticky, not as much as honey, it's creamy and absorbs well. (At least on my Sahara skin). Problematic is brush, it might be hard to take it out, because they needed some design to reduce amount of oil on the brush, so they made it small and oil will squeeze out.

I like how my lips feels silky after using it, if you lick it, nothing will happen and it's tasteless, by the way. :D I am not sure about lasting as I lick my lips all the time, but DON'T DO THAT. If you tend to lick your lips a lot, this product is maybe not meant for you. You might dry your lips even more.


Video review:


Summary:

Design 4/5:
One point down for metallic parts, my fingerprints are everywhere. But it's very nice and design looks very expensive.
Promised Effect 5/5: I am very satisfied, my lips feel like a silk!
Price 4/5: Depends on where you buy, but it's about 9~15 USD.
Buying again? I want to!

How do you like it? Have you ever used lip oil? :)

25 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about this product before but the lip oil looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's definitely worth of trying. Have a nice weekend~

      Delete
  2. Wow! These products looks great!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want that lip oil so bad! Since I'm a fan of glossy lips, I think I should buy the lip oil:) Thank you for sharing, dear:)

    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, I recommend this oil. It's truly amazing! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post and beautiful blog dear. ☺

    How about follow each other?IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww! This product looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: UNPUBLISHED ONE FROM CALIFORNIA
    DON'T MISS: SAILING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, dear. I am checking your newest post now :)) Have a nice day~

      Delete
  6. It looks amazing ♥ I love korean beauty products!Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Le blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really interesting product, dear!
    I didn't try something like this, ever!
    But this product look so useful! I hope I will try it soon.
    Wonderful review, and very nice photos!

    Visit my blog, HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ♥ I checked your newest post! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. Great post ^^

    Do you want follow each other? If you want lieve comment on my blog and i follow you back :) <3

    New post https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog looks great, I followed you :)

      Delete
  9. Woww i really wanna try this lip oil, my lips are getting dry because of the matte lipstick.
    xoxo

    http://blissandglaze.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it works like a magic when you use it a base for "drying kind of lipstick" :)) Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by~

      Delete
  10. Ah I know this oil balm but haven't try it yet. I think this balm is so hydrating and moisturizing <3 How I really want to meet you since we're truly Korean beauty products lover hahaha :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so hard to meet 100% Korean blogger! I am glad we found each other in this blogging world! Have a nice day~ :))

      Delete
  11. great post!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like you have such a great experience with the products! Glad you love them!


    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you very much and have a nice day :))

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.